Register

AbbyWinters Viviana Solo - 9 May 2021 (1080p/photo)

+55
11 May 2021
AbbyWinters Viviana Solo
AbbyWinters Viviana Solo / Nude Girls Deeply inserting objects Viviana - 9 May 2021 (1080p/photo)
Viviana straddles her bicycle wearing a short skirt, and the cool metal crossbar nestles between her legs. She leans over with an inviting smile to show off her cleavage, then reaches up to untie her top, revealing her hairy armpits and perky nipples. She stands wearing only her transparent underwear with two exciting things visible underneath: her fuzzy pubic hair and the pink stem of the geisha balls. She drops her panties around her ankles and cheerfully opens her legs, revealing how deep the balls are inside her pussy.
AbbyWinters Viviana Solo AbbyWinters Viviana Solo AbbyWinters Viviana Solo
Viviana inserts four fingers into herself as well, looking delighted at feeling filled up. She spreads her labia wide apart, so we can admire the pink wetness inside, and brings out several more fun objects to insert. She first tries a toothbrush, followed by a ballpoint pen, and finally two different dildos. All the deep and thrilling penetration brings Viviana to blissful orgasm that makes her cry out, as a wave of pleasure washes over her.
AbbyWinters Viviana Solo AbbyWinters Viviana Solo
Viviana gives us a peek up her denim skirt, as she sits on her bicycle, wearing a tight tank top which accentuates her curvy figure. She explains that when she was a teenager, her breasts were very large and uncomfortable, so she had a breast reduction. Now she absolutely loves her body, unique surgery scars and all. "I'm really happy about that change!" she declares, untying her top to caress her bare chest. As she strips down to her see-through panties, she reveals that she has geisha balls inside herself, and loves using them while riding her bike: "it's stimulating and gives me pleasure." Lying naked on the floor, Viviana spreads her legs and talks about how she uses lots of fingers to pleasure herself. "I like touching every place inside of my vagina, every single corner," she sighs with a warm smile, pushing nearly her whole hand into her pussy. After experimenting with inserting a toothbrush and a pen, she brings out her favorite dildos to masturbate. As she describes her kinky fantasies about public sex and making love in a pool filled with honey, Viviana moans to a breathy, satisfying orgasm.
Nude Girls Deeply inserting objects Viviana

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.05.09-Viviana-Solo.mp4 - 1.4 GB
AbbyWinters-21.05.09-Viviana-Solo_photo.rar - 290.6 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 12 May 2021 18:10
Thank you for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: