Register

GirlsOutWest Indie Summers & Ivory Mae - Can You Feel It - 24 July 2021 (1080p)

+11
24 July 2021
GirlsOutWest Indie Summers & Ivory Mae - Can You Feel It
GirlsOutWest Indie Summers & Ivory Mae - Can You Feel It - 24 July 2021 (1080p)
Ivory has opened a pedicure salon! She has a new client coming in and she’s ready to show off her skills. Ivory gives Indie a very thorough foot massage, ensuring she massages every single nook on Indie’s feet - between the toes, under the sole, up her ankles.. Indie is in awe of Ivory’s massage talent, but is curious about the deluxe massage. Ivory doesn’t hesitate to offer this, and sticks Indie’s foot right in her mouth, using her tongue to fondle those pretty little toes. Indie gets so turned on and pulls Ivory in for a kiss, which soon eventuates into some high energy sex - including 69ing, toe fucking, scissoring and face sitting!
GirlsOutWest Indie Summers & Ivory Mae - Can You Feel It

Download from DaoFile
GirlsOutWest-21.07.24-Indie_Summers_and_Ivory_Mae-Can_You_Feel_It.mp4 - 1.3 GB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: GirlsOutWest 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
Irishka
Irishka 29 November 2022 06:36
Both girls really do have such sexy feet & truly are enjoying them, just like me. Need more hair on their pussys and could have been more pussyeating and I love toe sucking.
EnjiRilok
EnjiRilok 29 November 2022 06:37
Wish folks here would stop critiquing the bodies of the ladies here (ie: too much pussy hair/not enough, too curvy/too skinny). Love them and accept them as who they are and wish to be.
ligolize
ligolize 29 November 2022 06:38
Everyone is beautiful and we are so grateful to have a plethora of gorgeous babes so keen to express their sexuality on GOW. It takes guts, and it takes strength and we sincerely love them all. Everyone is unique - at the same time, we are all in this together. Stay strong people!!
lapona
lapona 29 November 2022 06:39
I'm surprised Indie didn't kick Ivory in the face during that pedi.
EnjiRilok
EnjiRilok 29 November 2022 06:40
Simply an awesome scene by these two lovelies! Please give us more foot-play/foot fetish in upcoming scenes.
You may also like: