Register

GirlsOutWest Laney and Luci Q. Cuties - 10 April 2021 (1080p)

+66
11 April 2021
GirlsOutWest Laney and Luci Q. Cuties
GirlsOutWest Laney and Luci Q. Cuties - 10 April 2021 (1080p)
Laney has some clothes to give to Luci. Helping with her bra she can’t help but have a little taste of her nipples and her yummy lips. Skin on skin they explore each other before Laney turns Luci over and give her a hot spanking making her soft milky butt all hot pink and tingly. Now it’s Laneys turn, with a freshly lubed hand Luci makes her way in and feeling every edge as these beautiful busty babes go at it have an incredible fuck that you won’t want to miss!
GirlsOutWest Laney and Luci Q. Cuties

Download from DaoFile
GirlsOutWest-21.04.10-Laney_and_Luci_Q-Cuties.mp4 - 1.8 GB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: GirlsOutWest 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
EnjiRilok
EnjiRilok 28 November 2022 02:16
Awesome video with beautiful girls, please more with ass licking and anal toys!!! Love Laney’s newly trimmed bush.
ligolize
ligolize 28 November 2022 02:17
I think that any time that LuciQ and Laney are licking each other"s pussies is a cause and reason for celebration. YUMMY!!!
lapona
lapona 28 November 2022 02:18
I totally loved this video, especially when both women were dressed, and you could see LuciQ's wet armpits and erect nipples pushing hard against her dress. In my humble opinion there should be more foreplay like this before getting naked. Part of the fun and sexual build up is seeing your partner becoming excited with cloths on before getting into the action. Just like seeing Laney's knickers all wet with excitement. That's hot!!!
Irishka
Irishka 28 November 2022 02:19
Thanks everyone for your comments. I love foreplay with clothes on too... Waiting til the panties are soaking wet before getting into the full-on action is so hot.
EnjiRilok
EnjiRilok 28 November 2022 02:20
I wish Laney hadn’t trimmed her beautiful bush more hairy the better mmmmmm but these two together is great xxx
ligolize
ligolize 28 November 2022 02:21
Agreed Miss Annie, the build up is all so important! Seeing feeling hearing, smelling and tasting are all so important to build excitement don't you think? I just love seeing Luci's nipples pushing hard against the dress , and her wet armpits on her dress. Then when Laney knickers are exposed and all wet you know she's excited already! Sometimes sex with cloths on is as hot as when naked in a way. It is nice to see her hairy pits and full bush too though I must admit!
Irishka
Irishka 28 November 2022 02:22
Five Plus.......bodies to DIE for!! WOW!! The Hair! The Bums!! The Boobs!!...and no Tats! Thank you GOW ! Thank you Laney and Luci Q!
lapona
lapona 28 November 2022 02:24
OMG, what a GG movie! Laney an Luci seem to be in a real big love. No words! And the bushes are just paradise. The orgasms are so sweet! Number One!
You may also like: