Register

Ersties Peach S & Daisy A - Sharing my Husband - 27 March 2024

27 March 2024
Peach S and her husband Phil are joined by fellow exhibitionist Daisy A and Ersties fan Cecil for a wild sexual exploration extravaganza! Starting off with a sensual massage, it’s not long before they’re all kissing, sucking, and fucking each other.
Ersties Peach S & Daisy A - Sharing my Husband - 27 March 2024
Wild Exploration
Phil and Peach S love watching each other having sex with other people, so we introduce them to fellow exhibitionist Daisy A and Ersties fan Cecil. The group gets to know each other, and Peach takes the lead, instructing Phil and Cecil to massage her and Daisy with hot candle wax. The guys pleasure the girls, making good use of their hands and mouths, then switch things around and Phil treats Daisy with a butt plug. Repaying the favour, the girls pleasure the guys and take it in turns riding them and kissing each other. You’ll get lost in the sexploration as they mix up the positions in between scissoring, kissing, and fucking each other.

Fantasy with a Fan
Phil and his wife, Peach S, meet Daisy A to chat about each of their sexual preferences and experiences. All three are exhibitionists who love the idea of fans masturbating to their content, so we’ve brought in an Ersties fan for them to play with. Sensualist Cecil is excited to live out one of his biggest fantasies – group sex!

It’s All Going On
Peach S, Phil, and Daisy A meet Cecil for the first time and Peach decides that she and Daisy should be satisfied first. The boys undress the girls and massage them with hot candle wax before involving their tongues and fingers. Phil pleasures Peach and Cecil pleasures Daisy, and then they switch partners. Watch them explore each other and experiment with various positions. There’s so much going on, you won’t know where to look!

Squirting Sensation
Cecil and Phil are in for a treat as the girls begin to pleasure them with their mouths. Peach S rides Phil while Daisy A rides Cecil and the girls kiss while fucking them. After switching partners and trying out various positions, Peach and Daisy scissor each other, enjoying one another’s bodies. With endless moaning, squirting, and orgasms, it’s one hell of a show! After all that, they relax together on the sofa and share their favourite moments.

Download from TezFiles
Ersties.24.03.27.Peach.S.and.Daisy.A-Sharing.my.Husband.mp4
Ersties.24.03.27.Peach.S.and.Daisy.A-Sharing.my.Husband_photo.zip

Download from DaoFile
Ersties.24.03.27.Peach.S.and.Daisy.A-Sharing.my.Husband.mp4 - 1.9 GB
Ersties.24.03.27.Peach.S.and.Daisy.A-Sharing.my.Husband_photo.zip - 146.0 MB

VIP Download (Get VIP)
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: Ersties
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: