Register

Ersties Nina J's Gangbang Fantasy - 14 February 2024

+11
15 February 2024
Nina J, Lola L, Nattie and Sirena come together for a juicy Sexual Fantasy Gangbang shoot! The girls’ desires join to create the perfect vibes for a gangbang full of pleasure, and maybe a little bit of pain…
Ersties Nina J's Gangbang Fantasy
Let Me Be Your Fantasy
It’s Nina J’s first time having a gangbang with women, and we catch up with her in a solo interview where she tells us about her desires and expectations for this thrilling shoot. She likes being a switch, so she’s interested to see how this pans out with Lola L, Nattie and Sirena, who she’ll be playing with. Before the action begins, Lola, Sirena and Nattie sit on the bed and have a chat in their beautiful lingerie. They discuss their plans on how they’ll play with Nina, and Lola expresses her desire to enjoy some facesitting and dominant play. Turning their attention completely to Nina once she arrives, the three girls caress, massage, kiss and lick Nina, spoiling her. In the second part of the action, the girls all take turns pleasuring and fucking each other. Expect strap-ons, 69ing, spanking, wax play, and more…
Ersties Nina J, Lola L, Nattie and Sirena - Let Me Be Your Fantasy Ersties Nina J, Lola L, Nattie and Sirena - Let Me Be Your Fantasy Ersties Nina J, Lola L, Nattie and Sirena - Let Me Be Your Fantasy
Ersties Nina J, Lola L, Nattie and Sirena - Let Me Be Your Fantasy Ersties Nina J, Lola L, Nattie and Sirena - Let Me Be Your Fantasy Ersties Nina J, Lola L, Nattie and Sirena - Let Me Be Your Fantasy
Nina J's First Gangbang Experience
After Cat takes us behind the scenes of this sexual fantasy shoot, Nina J expresses her excitement and looks forward to seeing how her first gangbang with women unfolds. She envisages there to be some sort of epic-looking altar with lots of candles. Curious to see what kind of energy the other girls will have, she’s expecting some to be more dominant, and some to be switchy, like herself. For Nina, it’s important for there to be some connection and vibes between her and her lovers, so she’d always prefer to stay below 10 people in an orgy situation. She’s hoping that she’ll be able to relinquish control to a dominant lady in today’s gangbang.
Ersties Nina J, Lola L, Nattie and Sirena - Let Me Be Your Fantasy
Nina J Gets Spoiled
After chatting about what they want to do in the session ahead, Lola L, Nattie and Sirena welcome Nina J by bending her over the kitchen counter, spanking her and pulling her hair. Taking her clothes off, the three girls lay Nina down, kissing and caressing her. The girls go down on Nina, rubbing her clit and fingering her. Using a strap-on, Lola fucks Nina, starting off slow and building up the pace as Sirena rubs her clit. Flipping over, Nina rides Lola in cowgirl, as the other girls play with her butthole. As Nattie wears the strap-on, Sirena sits on Nina’s face. The girls finger and eat Nina out until she cums.
Joyful Gathering
As things get steamier, Lola L lies down, ready to be centre of attention. The other girls finger and go down on her, and she cums quickly. Nattie is next to be spoiled, and Lola and Sirena play with her nipples as Nina J goes down on her. Sirena rides Nattie’s face as Lola spanks her butt. Nina sucks Lola’s strap-on dildo, deep throating it, before Sirena spreads her legs and rides it until she cums. The girls 69, spank and finger each other, before enjoying some wax play.

Download from TezFiles
Ersties.24.02.14.Let.Me.Be.Your.Fantasy.mp4
Ersties.24.02.14.Let.Me.Be.Your.Fantasy_photo.zip

Download from DaoFile
Ersties.24.02.14.Let.Me.Be.Your.Fantasy.mp4 - 2.7 GB
Ersties.24.02.14.Let.Me.Be.Your.Fantasy_photo.zip - 150.6 MB

VIP Download (Get VIP)
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: Ersties
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: