Register

Ersties Jin - Tie Me Up - 15 December 2023

+11
16 December 2023
Ersties Jin - Tie Me Up
Californian Summer
Californian girl Summer joins us for a nice, cosy, sun-soaked solo shoot in her favourite room in the house. Surrounded by plants, records and an abundance of sunlight, she likes to let her creative side run wild. She tells us about her love for baking, reading, being in nature and spending time at the beach. She has an exhibitionist kink which comes out in nature, and she especially likes to enjoy exploring this at the beach. Setting herself down in front of her impressive vinyl collection, she gets right down to business, taking off her underwear and rubbing her clit. Reaching over to get her ribbed glass dildo, she covers it in lube before sliding it inside her pussy, moaning as she does. Flipping over, she slides the dildo in from the back, riding it deeply. Enjoy a close-up view as she shoves the dildo inside herself, making herself cum hard
Ersties Jin - Tie Me Up
Tie Me Up
Gorgeous Ersties babe Jin shares a solo moment with us as she prepares for her next trip abroad. Conscious that she wants to travel light, she’s only bringing herself – quite literally! She’s going to tie herself up so she can fit inside her suitcase and have some fun in the process. With her wrists tied up, she can still use her fingers to play with her pussy, fingering herself until she reaches an intense orgasm, her body shaking within the constraints of the rope.
Ersties Jin - Tie Me Up

Download from TezFiles
Ersties-23.12.15-Jin-Tie_Me_Up.mp4

Download from DaoFile
Ersties-23.12.15-Jin-Tie_Me_Up.mp4 - 276.3 MB

VIP Download (Get VIP)
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: Ersties
Tags: Jin
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: