Register

Ersties Marie H and Kim R Are All about Pussy - 28 November 2023

+22
29 November 2023
Ersties Marie H and Kim R Are All about Pussy
Marie H and Kim R Are All about Pussy
This shoot with Marie H and Kim R is all about pussy! The sexy Ersties girls take a seat on Kim's couch in her Frankfurt apartment dressed only in T-shirts. They look at each other's pretty pussies and talk about their first lesbian experiences before they finger and lick each other's sweet pussies. Here you can not only enjoy two adorable Ersties girls licking each other until they orgasm, you can also discover a lot of interesting facts about the anatomy of the wonderful feminine sex.
Marie H visits Kim R in Frankfurt, and while she’s there, the girls relax on Kim’s couch to dedicate the afternoon to pussies and pussy licking. And they sent us a sweet and extremely descriptive video of it!
Kim R and Marie H Show Us Their Sweet Pussies
Kim R and Marie H immediately make it clear what this Intimate Moment is all about. Dressed only in T-shirts, the Ersties girls stretch their sweet pussies in front of the camera and show us what a pussy has to offer and how wonderfully different pussies can be. The two hotties then get a better idea: instead of just talking, they decide to show us how a pussy is licked properly.
Pussy Licking Needs to be Learned
After Kim R cums intensely in the first part of this pussy-licking shoot, Marie H is allowed to sit on Kim's face. Kim does not hold back for one moment, and she starts licking Marie’s pussy passionately, until she gives Marie a lusty orgasm.

Download from TezFiles
Ersties-23.11.28-Marie_H_and_Kim_R-Are_All_about_Pussy.mp4

Download from DaoFile
Ersties-23.11.28-Marie_H_and_Kim_R-Are_All_about_Pussy.mp4 - 1.0 GB

VIP Download (Get VIP)
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: Ersties
Tags: Marie H, Kim R
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
Blubberblase
Blubberblase 4 December 2023 09:59
File is offline on daofile. Many many ersties files on daofile are offline since a couple of days. No matter if they were uploaded recently or in 2022 or 2021.It seems they have big server issues. fs170.daofile.com:182 & fs168.daofile.com:182 are 2 of the offline servers. All files on these 2 servers are offline since last week
Irishka
Irishka 4 December 2023 14:41
Blubberblase,
I checked. This file is downloading. You write a comment where the file is not downloaded, and I will check.
Blubberblase
Blubberblase 5 December 2023 08:42
Irishka,
Thank you for your comment. You are absolutely right. The file is ok, and all others too. The problem was on my side, in my home network. I identified the problem and solved it. An application (peerblock) has blocked the connections to 2 specific fileservers of daofile on ip-address-level. Now all downloads are fine. I apologize for my comment
You may also like: