Register

Ersties First Time Lesbian Experience - 7 May 2019 (1080p/photo)

8 May 2019
We all remember our first times. First Crush, first kiss, first fuck, all memorable moments in our lives. Well get ready for another one! The First Time Lesbian Experience of not one, not two, but THREE gorgeous girls!
Ersties First Time Lesbian Experience

4 Girls and their First Time Lesbian Experience…
3 beautiful girls and 1 gorgeous ‘teacher’ meet to enjoy their first Lesbian Experience…No, this isn’t the start of a joke, it’s our latest incredible Orgy! In the words of one of the gorgeous participants, “this shoot is going to be bomb”. You won’t be disappointed…

We invited Natalia from Poland, an experienced Ersties girl, whose curiosity and excitement about today doesn’t go unnoticed. No wonder, her 3 students are gorgeous, excited, and willing to learn from her. Nina, Luna and Zhen are all a bit nervous before the shoot because they have never experienced the sexual touch of a woman before, but it is the fun during and the smiles after that tell the story.

It is difficult for us to not give away too much, because everything we see in this First Time Lesbian shoot is just so sensational to watch and worth mentioning. Boobs on boobs, 4 tongues, fingers, kisses, a lot of sex toys… all this plus the enjoyment that is so clear to see make this a perfect first time lesbian experience…for the girls and for us, the viewer!
Ersties First Time Lesbian Experience

First Time Lesbian Experience: Sex talk & Warm Up
We welcome you to our first, First Time Lesbian Experience shoot, hosted by the one and only blonde bombshell Natalia! Together with Ersties, she and 3 other hotties met for the first time to experience a special day full of sex talk, touching, kissing and licking (and so much more). Nina, Luna and Zhen originate from all over Europe and they have all never fucked a girl…until today, with the help of Nat, their shyness quickly turns in to excitement! The first part of the day is an impressive showing of 4 lustful girls that are ready to enjoy their first time…
Ersties First Time Lesbian Experience Ersties First Time Lesbian Experience

First Time Lesbian Experience, Part 2: Double Dildo Action & A Proud Teacher
After the ‘warm up’, it is time for the girls to discover and experience the basket full of sex toys we put out for them… to enjoy the full range of lesbian fucking! This includes a double dildo, a vibrator and (of course) a strap on, with which Nina penetrates her beautiful partner. Natalia is not only impressed by Luna’s flexibility, but also by every student of today’s shoot! From lesbian novices to pussy licking professionals all in the space of one shoot, great work Natalia!

Download from DaoFile
448-Ersties-First_Time_Lesbian_Experience

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: Ersties
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
jasab
jasab 23 May 2019 12:25
could you upload this to gigapeta as well? I have a premium account there
Irishka
Irishka 24 May 2019 19:32
jasab,
could you upload this to gigapeta as well? I have a premium account there

I don’t already have this file, download from Nelion
lez fanatic
lez fanatic 24 June 2019 00:34
Can you re-uL this video @gigapeta ?
Nelion is horrible, and the vids are corrupted.
dido_s
dido_s 16 July 2019 08:52
I agree with other people: Nelion is a complete waste of time and you are still doing a great amount of work for nothing.
Irishka
Irishka 16 July 2019 10:02
dido_s,
I agree with other people: Nelion is a complete waste of time and you are still doing a great amount of work for nothing.

This file was downloaded 6000+ times.
You may also like: