Register

Ersties Tascha and Jane 26 years - Lesbian (1080p/photo)

15 June 2018
Usually Tascha and Jane are just good friends. But while baking cookies together more develops out of this. Actually we’ve felt something is in the air right from the start...
Ersties Tascha and Jane 26 years - Lesbian

Sex Is Better Than Studying: Tascha and Jane
The two students Tascha and Jane want to have a comfy time and bake some cookies together. Jane has no experience in this field and leaves Tascha in control. It doesn’t take long until the two girls move on from eggs, sugar and such to talk about sex. We find out that Jane is single and is hoping for a real guys' guy. “I love cocks, but I think I need a bit more,” is what she reveals to us. For more than half a year she hasn’t had sex! For Tascha, this seems unbelievable – but for Jane, too. Because she loves to have sex. This is why she masturbates every day. Not just at home, but also in the forest or on a bench in the park when it's dark. The thought of not knowing if she is being watched really turns her on. Tascha’s boyfriend lives in Australia and she misses him strongly. But she also misses her daily “portion” of sex. She wouldn’t cheat on her lover, but to have sex with girls is okay for Tascha. But Jane wants to experiment, too – and so one fits to the other. They totally forgot about the unfinished cookies on the table. What is far more exciting now is their first dear kiss. Many more follow - and how will it go on?
Ersties Tascha and Jane 26 years - Lesbian
Ersties Tascha and Jane 26 years - Lesbian Ersties Tascha and Jane 26 years - Lesbian
Ersties Tascha and Jane 26 years - Lesbian Ersties Tascha and Jane 26 years - Lesbian

Download from DaoFile
275-Ersties-Tascha_and_Jane-Lesbian

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: Ersties
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: