Register

AbbyWinters Gina S - Lush Breasts

+22
28 September 2024
"Abby Winters: Gardening, chocolate milk, nudity and masturbation." Gina's brilliant smile as she holds up her diary entry about this shoot makes clear how much she loved it, and her pure joy at taking her clothes off illuminates every image. She happily slips out of her pink overalls on a patio filled with greenery, and offers a peek up her shorts. Heading inside to share more of her body, she peels off her sports bra to reveal her perky breasts. After plunging one hand into her thong panties, she tugs them aside to show us her silky-smooth vulva. Gina clambers naked onto the kitchen counter on all fours, squeezing her peachy bum for an enticing view of her anus. In a cosy recliner, she opens her legs wide apart, puts her bare feet in the air, and strokes her glistening labia with an inviting grin. When Gina goes outdoors to water her plants, the sunlight makes her fair skin glow. Knowing how sexy she looks, she snaps an array of steamy selfies, including some intimate closeups of her pussy.
Gina tends the roses and climbing vines in her garden, and describes how being around nature makes her feel calm and at peace. She slips out of her overalls and uses the buckles to tease her nipples through her sports bra, then happily declares, "I'm not sure if you know this about me, but I really like being naked!" Having no clothes on just feels more comfortable, she explains while caressing her bare breasts, which she describes as "big and squishy." "My boobs are probably my favourite part of my body," she sighs with a sparkling smile. "I'm very lucky to have them!" Tugging aside her thong panties to reveal her perfectly shaved pussy, Gina shares that she only masturbates about three times a year, because her vibrant romantic life fulfils her needs. "Some people would probably call me a nympho," she declares, opening her legs to touch herself. "I like to have sex with girls, boys, everyone!" While spreading her labia and continuing to stroke with soft moans, Gina reveals what gets her excited. She adores orgies and has a fetish for pretending to be a pet, while her partners caress and take care of her. After spreading her bum cheeks, her eyes light up as she reveals her passion for anal sex: "I squirt every single time, it's great!"

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters.24.09.27.Gina.S.Lush.Breasts.mp4

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters.24.09.27.Gina.S.Lush.Breasts.mp4 - 1.5 GB

VIP Download (Get VIP)
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2024
Tags: Gina S
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 28 September 2024 15:10
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: