Register

AbbyWinters Sheryl - Assisted By Boyfriend

+11
18 September 2024
This solo masturbation video has a special romantic twist, because Sheryl is not alone. She hops into bed with her boyfriend and rests her head in his lap, with tight shorts hugging her bum. He offers to give her a sensual massage, and she melts as his skilled fingers rub her neck and gently caress her cheeks. "I think you can keep massaging here!" Sheryl announces, lifting her tank top to uncover her pert breasts. Amidst teasing nipple play, she sighs, "Amazing, I have goosebumps!"
Sheryl pulls down her shorts to stroke her immaculately smooth pussy, and her pleasure is amplified by the feeling of her boyfriend's caring hands all over her body. Sticky sounds fill the air as she inserts two fingers, and he excitedly declares, "I can hear how wet you are!" Sheryl writhes in ecstasy, alternating between spreading her legs to get her fingers in deep and vigorously rubbing her clit. When she reaches orgasm, she clutches her boyfriend's arm as her whole body tenses up with joyful release. "Oh, I love you!" Sheryl sighs in the afterglow, gazing into his eyes.

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters.24.09.17.Sheryl.Assisted.By.Boyfriend.mp4

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters.24.09.17.Sheryl.Assisted.By.Boyfriend.mp4 - 372.6 MB

VIP Download (Get VIP)
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2024
Tags: Sheryl
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 18 September 2024 20:41
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: