Register

AbbyWinters Elise V & Anna X - Fisting - 21 June 2024

+35
22 June 2024
AbbyWinters Elise V & Anna X - Fisting
Anna and Elise are both curvaceous blondes with creamy complexions, and they're excited to find out if they also look alike under their clothes. Anna gives Elise a guitar lesson that doesn't last long, before they get distracted by each other's pillowy cleavage. As they make out, Elise's stylish dress falls away, and she eagerly removes Anna's bra. Elise's elegant red lingerie features lacy straps and bows, and Anna can't wait to strip it off and worship her juicy bottom. She warms up Elise with sensual rimming, then buries one finger deep in her ass, until she melts in ecstasy. Elise wants to do something special for Anna, and invites her to spread her legs. With three of Elise's fingers in her pussy, Anna reveals with a bright smile that she wants to get fisted. Elise is overjoyed as she watches her entire hand become enveloped by her friend's vagina, and laps her clit to give her a squirting orgasm. Seeing how wet Anna is inspires Elise to leap atop her for scissoring, and the girls make lustful eye contact as they get lost in exquisite pleasure together.
"I'm just blown away by how wonderful and fun you've been!" Elise gushes after having sex with Anna, who beams at her adoringly. The two busty, soft-spoken blondes have sparkling chemistry, and feel completely comfortable exploring each other's bodies. They exchange meaningful kisses while eager hands roam under dresses and stroke over panties, until both girls' lush curves are on display. When Elise bends over, Anna's eyes glow as she admires her friend's pink anus. "Kiss it, lick it, do whatever you want with it!" Elise announces. Anna makes the most of the magical invitation, driving Elise wild with rimming and deep anal fingering. Anna has more treats in store for Elise's silky pussy, first massaging it with her big boobs, then passionately eating her out. As Anna sucks her clit, Elise shudders to a breathtaking orgasm and flushes pink. Anna announces that "I wanna feel your fingers inside me!" and Elise gets much more than she bargained for, in the best possible way. Elise's expression is priceless as her entire hand is welcomed into Anna's vagina. Both girls savour the intimate joy of fisting, and Anna is so aroused that she needs to squirt. She fingers herself so Elise can watch, as her gushing orgasm splashes all over the camera lens. "That was so hot: I've never seen anything like that before!" Elise marvels.
AbbyWinters Elise V & Anna X - Fisting

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters.24.06.21.Elise.V.And.Anna.X.Fisting.mp4

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters.24.06.21.Elise.V.And.Anna.X.Fisting.mp4 - 2.4 GB

VIP Download (Get VIP)
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2024
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 22 June 2024 23:22
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: