Register

Nude Girls Touching herself Wendy T

+11
8 June 2024
Sweet brunette Wendy has two exciting reasons why she's grinning from ear to ear: she's travelled all the way to Amsterdam from Australia, and she's going to spend the day getting naked on camera. After giving us a peek at her knickers until her shimmering green skirt, she slips one hand down them, while caressing her chest. After stripping off her top and uncovering her soft breasts, she tugs her panties to the side to happily reveal her silky-smooth vulva. Once all of her clothes are off, Wendy opens her long legs, uses her fingers to part her labia, and glows with a friendly smile. For the rest of the shoot, she lovingly touches herself in an array of exciting positions, always making sure we can savour the most intimate views. She gets on all fours with her hips in the air, spreading her lips and tight anus with a cheeky expression, then bends over at the waist to be shot from below. Proving that she adores photos of her pussy just as much as we do, Wendy gets out her phone to happily snap some closeups between her legs.
Statuesque Australian Wendy has the kind of warmly open-hearted personality that makes her feel like a friend, as soon as she starts talking. She's thrilled to be on her first visit to Amsterdam, and proudly shows off drawings from her sketchbook, as well as the impressive progress she's made exercising her peachy bum. "It's nice seeing my cheeks even from here!" she declares, admiring her toned figure in her thong. "I think I've been doing well at the gym." Wendy strips off her top to free her pert breasts, then pulls down her silky panties and playfully stretches them across her bare chest. As Wendy demonstrates her workout routine, including deep squats and open-leg stretches, she cannot resist touching herself. "I love how cute my little lips are!" she declares, stroking her immaculately smooth vulva and spreading her labia. She bends over to gaze into the camera between her legs, and giggles, "you can see a really good view of my boobs, and a really nice view of my pussy as well!" Wendy shares erotic stories about her adventures making love to curvy girls, and her passion for having her boyfriend cum inside her. "I wait for it to fall out, then lick it a little bit," she cheekily declares while stroking her clit. "I love watching his face when I do that, I think it's really hot!"

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters.24.06.07.Wendy.T.Touching.Herself.mp4

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters.24.06.07.Wendy.T.Touching.Herself.mp4 - 1.8 GB

VIP Download (Get VIP)
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2024
Tags: Wendy T
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 9 June 2024 02:17
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: