Register

AbbyWinters Sophia B - Full Bush - 20 June 2023

+22
20 June 2023
AbbyWinters Sophia B - Full Bush
All-natural beauty Sophia greets us on a park bench, wearing a denim skirt we can peek up, to see that she's not wearing knickers. When she touches the leaves of a tree, she reveals that the dazzling curls on her head are also found under her arms. Returning home, she changes into her skintight workout clothes, but only briefly, because she can't wait to get naked. Sophia lifts up her sports bra to proudly uncover her perky breasts, and cheekily licks her nipple, which is adorned with little tendrils of hair.
AbbyWinters Sophia B - Full Bush AbbyWinters Sophia B - Full Bush AbbyWinters Sophia B - Full Bush
Sophia drops her lacy panties around her ankles to uncover her naturally fuzzy bush, and spends the rest of the shoot making sure we get the best views of her vulva. She spreads her legs high in the air, and flashes an enchanting smile, then holds her pink labia apart, to display her prominent clit and her tampon string. Sophia sensually rubs cream into her bare feet and models a bra that consists only of metal links which encircle her boobs. Then, she stands astride the camera and gazes sweetly into the lens, as her pussy is photographed from below.
AbbyWinters Sophia B - Full Bush AbbyWinters Sophia B - Full Bush
As curly-haired amateur photographer Sophia snaps photos of trees in her short skirt, she leans over for glimpses of her cleavage and her bum. Back at the flat, she shares more of her body, beginning with the luxurious hair adorning her armpits. "When I look at them in the mirror, I feel super-pretty!" she declares. Peeling off her sports bra, and using it to playfully bounce her lush breasts, Sophia smiles brightly as she recalls a sweet compliment from a girl at a sex party. "She was like, oh my God, you have the perfect tits!" she declares, then demonstrates that she can lick her nipples. Sophia's fluffy bush overflows from her thong panties, so she pulls them down and stretches the lacy fabric between her ankles. An impressive upside-down yoga pose in the nude accentuates her curvy bum, and her tampon string. Sophia sensually describes her fetishes for sex in the forest, and having men cum on her feet and her face: "I love that sensation on my skin!". Spreading her legs, she shows us how she likes to rub little circles on her clit. "I just need to touch it a bit and I will feel super-horny!" she sighs. Gazing into camera with smouldering dark eyes, Sophia strokes her pussy and murmurs softly, lost in pleasure.
AbbyWinters Sophia B - Full Bush

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.06.20-Sophia_B-Full_Bush.mp4
AbbyWinters-23.06.20-Sophia_B-Full_Bush_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.06.20-Sophia_B-Full_Bush.mp4 - 2.2 GB
AbbyWinters-23.06.20-Sophia_B-Full_Bush_photo.rar - 389.9 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 20 June 2023 22:16
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: