Register

AbbyWinters Josephine A - Nude workout - 17 June 2023

+11
17 June 2023
AbbyWinters Josephine A - Nude workout
Josephine is excited to slip off her shirt, so she can do yoga in her see-through bralette and pastel gym shorts. She soon gets rid of the shorts as well, and displays her round bum in her lacy thong panties. She smiles as she rolls around on the floor in her lingerie, and looks even happier once she's removed her bra to uncover her pert breasts, and pulled her knickers down around her ankles.
AbbyWinters Josephine A - Nude workout AbbyWinters Josephine A - Nude workout AbbyWinters Josephine A - Nude workout
Picking up her resistance band, Josephine indulges in an invigorating nude workout. While using the band to spread her legs, the sensation of stretching and showing off her pussy makes her a bit wet. Her delicate pink vulva is adorned with dark curls that match the hair on her head, and she casts a sultry look into the camera, as we enjoy the view. With her legs still open, Josephine gives her soft bare feet the tender loving care they deserve, by rubbing coconut oil into her soles.
AbbyWinters Josephine A - Nude workout AbbyWinters Josephine A - Nude workout
Josephine's latest video is all about her love of sport, from hiking to skiing to ice climbing. While doing yoga in shorts that hug her bum, she describes how happy it makes her to be outside, breathing fresh air, and making thrilling discoveries about what her body is capable of. "It's the place where I feel like home!" she declares serenely. Josephine continues stretching in her lacy lingerie, then takes off her bra with a bright smile. "My boobs are really small and perky" she shares while caressing them. "I can do all the sports I want, and they never bother me!". Josephine pulls down her panties and playfully tugs them around one ankle, then stands naked so we can admire her toned nude figure. She details a dream seven-day hiking trip with a boyfriend in Corsica, where they explored nature by day, and kept warm in their tent by night. "He was a pretty kinky guy, so we didn't sleep that much, actually" she giggles. Being so active means that Josephine needs to take very good care of her feet, so she sensually massages lotion into her cute bare toes. Then, she's ready for an intense resistance band workout. Spreading her legs wide apart, she flexes her muscles, while providing intimate views of her pussy.
AbbyWinters Josephine A - Nude workout

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.06.17-Josephine_A-Nude_workout.mp4
AbbyWinters-23.06.17-Josephine_A-Nude_workout_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.06.17-Josephine_A-Nude_workout.mp4 - 1.6 GB
AbbyWinters-23.06.17-Josephine_A-Nude_workout_photo.rar - 337.0 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 18 June 2023 00:52
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: