Register

AbbyWinters Sasha F - Dangling Boob - 30 May 2023

+13
31 May 2023
AbbyWinters Sasha F - Dangling Boob
Sasha has her voluminous curls tucked under pink headphones, while playing video games in a midriff-baring top. She unzips her snug cutoff shorts and cheekily slides her handheld console down them, then lifts up her shirt to massage her chest. After tugging at her bra to free her full breasts, Sasha cups them in her hands with a serene smile. She stands before a mirror to pull her panties down past her round bottom, then stretches the lacy fabric across her boobs, and gives it a playful nibble.
AbbyWinters Sasha F - Dangling Boob AbbyWinters Sasha F - Dangling Boob AbbyWinters Sasha F - Dangling Boob
Sasha happily romps through the flat in the nude, draping a jump rope over her curvy figure, and modelling a tie-dyed bucket hat, with nothing else on. She rolls around on the sofa while getting cosy with her adorable plush turtle, then puts on a hoodie pullover. She arranges it so that it only covers her head and shoulders, leaving her perky nipples and fluffy bush on display, while beaming brightly into the camera. As Sasha peeks out the window, the white curtain becomes see-through in the warm sunshine, as she holds it in front of her naked body.
AbbyWinters Sasha F - Dangling Boob AbbyWinters Sasha F - Dangling Boob
"It feels so good to be back!" Sasha announces, upon returning to the flat. "Let's have some fun!". With that, she gets right down to business, peeling off her t-shirt and unzipping her tight denim shorts, so she can play video games in her stylish lingerie. In her bubbly English accent, she describes her love of cooking and going on walks with her tiny Shih Tzu. Then, she eases out her bra and sensually caresses her full breasts. "Once I start touching them, I just can't stop: they're like big squish balls!" she declares with a proud grin, while teasing her perky nipples. Sasha slips off her panties to uncover her peachy bottom, and the soft curls adoring her pussy. With a resistance band around her ankles, she shows us her delightfully bouncy workout routine. "I love doing this one, I can really feel it in my bum!" she exclaims as she stretches. Sasha shares sexy stories and rolls around in the nude, giggling sweetly all the while. She details having rooftop sex with her boyfriend, only to be caught by a police helicopter (!), and her first kiss from a girl, when a massage from her best friend turned into a steamy make-out session. "There's so many things to love about girls! They're so gentle and caring" she sighs dreamily.
AbbyWinters Sasha F - Dangling Boob

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.05.30-Sasha_F-Dangling_Boobs.mp4
AbbyWinters-23.05.30-Sasha_F-Dangling_Boobs_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.05.30-Sasha_F-Dangling_Boobs.mp4 - 1.4 GB
AbbyWinters-23.05.30-Sasha_F-Dangling_Boobs_photo.rar - 165.5 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 31 May 2023 22:58
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: