Register

AbbyWinters Selvaggia - Nude Girl Outdoors - 8 April 2023

+24
8 April 2023
AbbyWinters Selvaggia - Nude Girl Outdoors
AbbyWinters Selvaggia - Nude Girl Outdoors - 8 April 2023
In her first outdoor shoot, Selvaggia's golden blonde hair and creamy complexion glow in the sunshine. She looks fetching in a lavender halter top that her nipples poke through, and skintight shorts that display the curves of her bouncy bum. Selvaggia wriggles out of her shirt with a cheeky grin, using her hands to stay covered, until she's ready to show off her perky boobs. Once she's stripped down to her panties, and tugged them up so they nestle between her labia, it's clear that she's fully shaved.
AbbyWinters Selvaggia - Nude Girl Outdoors AbbyWinters Selvaggia - Nude Girl Outdoors AbbyWinters Selvaggia - Nude Girl Outdoors
Delighted to be naked, Selvaggia relaxes in a wicker loveseat with her legs wide open, and gently strokes her silky vulva with a brush. She fixes her hair into adorable pigtails and puts on a fashionable sun hat, then beams into the camera as she exposes her clit. After bending over and squeezing her bottom to display her neat anus, Selvaggia lies on the ground and lifts one leg high into the air. Her absolutely sparkling smile reveals how happy it makes her to show off her pussy.
AbbyWinters Selvaggia - Nude Girl Outdoors AbbyWinters Selvaggia - Nude Girl Outdoors
While relaxing in a sunny garden, Selvaggia shares how much she loves her new haircut, which has put layers into her flowing blonde locks. "Everyone is telling me I look like an angel!" she declares. As she sensually removes her midriff-baring top, she describes a life-changing visit to the beach in Barcelona at age 18. Seeing so many women topless under the sun inspired her to be more free and embrace her body. After teasing her pert breasts, Selvaggia strips off her snug shorts to reveal her round bottom. Then, she tugs her knickers to the side, uncovering her immaculately smooth pussy. "I'm so happy to be actually naked and outside!", Selvaggia announces with her legs proudly open, spreading her labia to expose her clit. She details her fantasies about having sex outdoors, and while she hasn't quite done it yet, she's had some other steamy experiences. On a romantic late night walk in the park, a guy put his hands up her short dress to rub her over her panties. "I got so turned on: I think I came two or three times!" she exclaims. She's also had sex in a car with tinted windows, and the exciting near-exhibitionism got her dripping wet. After the steamy stories, Selvaggia waters the plants, exercises, and savours the sunshine on her graceful naked body.
AbbyWinters Selvaggia - Nude Girl Outdoors

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.04.08-Selvaggia-Nude_Girl_Outdoors.mp4
AbbyWinters-23.04.08-Selvaggia-Nude_Girl_Outdoors_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.04.08-Selvaggia-Nude_Girl_Outdoors.mp4 - 1.7 GB
AbbyWinters-23.04.08-Selvaggia-Nude_Girl_Outdoors_photo.rar - 195.2 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 9 April 2023 00:19
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update. It's great to see Selvaggia back on the set.
You may also like: