Register

AbbyWinters Alessia T - Nude Girls - 26 February 2023

+33
28 February 2023
AbbyWinters Alessia T - Nude Girls
AbbyWinters Alessia T - Nude Girls - 26 February 2023
Fair-skinned Alessia demonstrates her favourite yoga positions while wearing a midriff-baring top and snug shorts that show off her bum. Slipping out of her clothes, she lifts up her vibrant bra to expose one rosy nipple, and tugs at her ruffled panties, to offer a peek at her fluffy bush. At last, Alessia stands in the nude and cheerfully runs her fingers through her platinum blonde hair, preparing to demonstrate how strong and flexible she is. She grabs her bare feet and raises them over her head, so we can take in the view of the soft curls adorning her dark labia.
AbbyWinters Alessia T - Nude Girls AbbyWinters Alessia T - Nude Girls AbbyWinters Alessia T - Nude Girls
After getting on her hands and knees, and gazing seductively over her shoulder, Alessia uses a resistance band to stretch with her legs akimbo. Then, she models a succession of cute looks, including a furry coat with nothing underneath, and a wraparound dress, which she playfully lifts up to show her pussy. As she relaxes with her naked body draped in a long beaded necklace, Alessia lights up with a warm smile, and her note explains why: "I feel so happy and proud of myself!".
AbbyWinters Alessia T - Nude Girls AbbyWinters Alessia T - Nude Girls
"When I use the singing bowls, I feel peaceful and my heart is full of love!" Alessia declares dreamily, after playing rich tones on a metal bowl. She's devoted to yoga and meditation, which has opened her mind and made her "50% more flexible". Her tight denim shorts hug her bottom as she stretches, and she plays with her canary-yellow bra to tease her pert breasts. "I think pubic hair is really sexy, because it's a gift from nature!" Alessia announces, pulling down her frilly panties, to stroke the soft curls covering her pussy. As she works out with resistance bands, we get lots of intimate views between her open legs. Alessia massages her bare feet, while revealing that she loves having her soles kissed and licked, and giving footjobs. Coquettishly twirling her bottle blonde hair around one finger, she explains that this is her go-to move for catching someone's attention. It always works, she shyly confirms, because "everyone falls in love with my eyes: they say they're so magnetic!". Alessia displays her curves on all fours, then models a belly dancing coin belt that jingles as she moves. While doing naked hip thrust exercises, she offers a sweet goodbye: "Thanks for looking at me! Kisses!".
AbbyWinters Alessia T - Nude Girls

Download from TezFiles+
AbbyWinters-23.02.26-Alessia_T-Nude_Girls.mp4
AbbyWinters-23.02.26-Alessia_T-Nude_Girls_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.02.26-Alessia_T-Nude_Girls.mp4 - 1.5 GB
AbbyWinters-23.02.26-Alessia_T-Nude_Girls_photo.rar - 279.7 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 28 February 2023 22:56
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: