Register

AbbyWinters Juliana - Meaty lips - 11 February 2023

+33
11 February 2023
AbbyWinters Juliana - Meaty lips
AbbyWinters Juliana - Meaty lips - 11 February 2023
"I'm so happy to be back in Europe, and to be shooting with Abby Winters again!" fair-skinned blonde Juliana enthuses, joyfully bouncing in her see-through top. Spreading a blanket on the sofa and offering upskirt glimpses of her bum, she discusses her travel adventures since her last shoot in 2018, her hobby of online chess, and her frisky new poodle. With a giggly twirl, she strips down to a matching red lingerie set to fold her laundry, and teases her pert breasts with lacy knickers. Once she's naked, Juliana demonstrates the skin care routine that makes her glow, including a neck massager and grapefruit-scented body oil.
AbbyWinters Juliana - Meaty lips AbbyWinters Juliana - Meaty lips AbbyWinters Juliana - Meaty lips
"Let's do some stretches: this feels really good!" Juliana declares with a bright smile, opening her legs to reveal her fleshy vulva. Flipping over on all fours, she wiggles her hips and describes her new love of dirty talk, mental games, and mystery in the bedroom. "In the past few years, my sexuality has definitely evolved", she explains. "I'm always open to trying new things!". After rolling her yoga mat on the floor, Juliana gets into an array of flexible positions, putting her bare feet in the air to gracefully display her toned nude figure.
AbbyWinters Juliana - Meaty lips AbbyWinters Juliana - Meaty lips
It's superstar model Juliana's first shoot in over four years, and her excitement shines through in her note. "I have very much missed working with Abby Winters: being back here feels fantastic!", she writes. She starts out in a glamorous outfit, including a sheer top that displays her bra, and a plaid skirt that she lets us peek up. One perky nipple slips out when Juliana peels off her shirt, and she squeezes her boobs with a cheeky expression. Her silky red panties offer a hint of camel toe, so she drops them around her ankles and reveals her perfectly shaved pussy. Juliana flashes an enchanting smile when she spreads her legs, offering intimate views of her meaty labia. After rubbing a brush all over her body, she gets into flexible positions on the sofa. Whether she's putting her hips in the air and gazing invitingly over her shoulder, or relaxing with her bare feet together and her knees apart, Juliana is clearly delighted to be naked on camera again. She briefly wraps herself in a cosy robe, but only so she can throw it open and giggle, while shaking her round bum.
AbbyWinters Juliana - Meaty lips

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.02.11-Juliana-Meaty_lips.mp4
AbbyWinters-23.02.11-Juliana-Meaty_lips_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.02.11-Juliana-Meaty_lips.mp4 - 1.6 GB
AbbyWinters-23.02.11-Juliana-Meaty_lips_photo.rar - 203.1 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 12 February 2023 02:17
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: