Register

AbbyWinters Delfine & Manon Lesbian - 16 September 2022 (1080p)

+57
17 September 2022
AbbyWinters Delfine & Manon Lesbian
AbbyWinters Delfine & Manon Lesbian - 16 September 2022 (1080p)
Manon seduces Delfine by playing her a tune on the trumpet, and they exchange soft kisses while beginning to undress one another. Once their tops have been tugged down, they laugh while making their nipples kiss, then Delfine hungrily laps Manon's hairy armpit. The girls are excited to discover and explore each other's naked bodies, pulling down panties to find that they both have soft curls adorning their anus. Then Delfine sits on Manon's face with a smile, savouring the feeling of a warm mouth on her clit.
AbbyWinters Delfine & Manon Lesbian AbbyWinters Delfine & Manon Lesbian AbbyWinters Delfine & Manon Lesbian
The lovers indulge in a sideways 69, becoming a tangle of limbs as they sensually lick and suck. When Manon gets into the yoga bridge position, Delfine beams at her friend and worships her pussy by sinking her tongue, and then her nipple, into her fluffy bush. Their vulvas melt together while tribbing, as they gaze into each other's eyes. As a romantic finale, Manon rests her head on Delfine's bare breasts, and they sweetly make out while masturbating each other. Fans of glasses on naked girls will revel in the sight of Manon keeping hers on the entire time they're having sex.
AbbyWinters Delfine & Manon Lesbian AbbyWinters Delfine & Manon Lesbian
"I feel that because we are French, we connected more!", Delfine announces in the afterglow while cuddling Manon, who happily replies, "we have a complicity!". Both girls delight in having sex with a new friend with the same melodious accent, and soft kisses lead to snug tops being discarded. They giggle while rubbing their perky nipples together, then take turns suckling them and removing each other's panties. After excitedly comparing their matching beauty spots, they indulge in lustful tribbing. "I really like our pussies together like that!" Delfine cries, as her fuzzy bush and wet vulva melt into her partner's. Manon's eyes sparkle behind her glasses, as she invites Delfine to sit on her face, and tenderly laps her long pink labia while they hold hands. Delfine then savours the taste of Manon's pussy, in a sizzling 69, filmed in intimate closeups as she parts soft blonde curls and swirls her tongue. The girls decide to use their fingers to reach the height of ecstasy. Delfine spreads her long legs to get lovingly stroked, and shudders with blissful release as they make out. "Your orgasm was so beautiful, I'm so happy!", Manon cries. Then, she gets on all fours to be penetrated deeply from behind, smiling brightly as she cums with sensual moans. As they share a romantic embrace, Delfine sighs: "I feel like I'm on a cotton cloud!".
AbbyWinters Delfine & Manon Lesbian

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-22.09.16-Delfine_and_Manon-Lesbian.mp4
AbbyWinters-22.09.16-Delfine_and_Manon-Lesbian_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.09.16-Delfine_and_Manon-Lesbian.mp4 - 2.3 GB
AbbyWinters-22.09.16-Delfine_and_Manon-Lesbian_photo.rar - 182.2 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 17 September 2022 21:43
Thank you for the Abby Winters lesbian update.
You may also like: