Register

AbbyWinters Girl Girl Toe into pussy Marine & Paisley - 7 January 2022 (1080p/photo)

+44
7 January 2022
AbbyWinters Girl Girl Toe into pussy Marine & Paisley
AbbyWinters Girl Girl Toe into pussy Marine & Paisley - 7 January 2022 (1080p/photo)
Marine and Paisley play chess in bed, but quickly forget the game after making steamy eye contact, which leads to tender kisses. Paisley's hands roam across Marine's furry pink minidress, making her breasts pop through the cutout across the front, then lifts it over her head. Tugging Marine's panties to the side, Paisley fingers her deeply as they make out, then slips them off and uses the fabric to rub Marine's pussy. Realising that she's naked, while her freckled friend is fully clothed, Marine strips off Paisley's summer dress and hungrily laps into her vulva.
AbbyWinters Girl Girl Toe into pussy Marine & Paisley AbbyWinters Girl Girl Toe into pussy Marine & Paisley AbbyWinters Girl Girl Toe into pussy Marine & Paisley
The girls slot their legs together to explore tribbing, with their fuzzy pubic hair rubbing together. They get distracted by the sight of each other's soft bare feet, and grab them so toes can be sucked at the same time, and then inserted into vaginas. Needing to feel Marine's gifted tongue again, Paisley climbs atop her face, and thoughtfully reaches back to rub her clit at the same time. As they build towards orgasm together, the girls look adoringly into each other's eyes, then curl up in a satisfied embrace.
AbbyWinters Girl Girl Toe into pussy Marine & Paisley AbbyWinters Girl Girl Toe into pussy Marine & Paisley
"Your eyes are so bright: when you make eye contact with me, it gives me the flutters!" Paisley tells Marine, capturing the sweet vibe of their sizzling, yet romantic day in bed. When Marine can't quite follow Paisley's chess lessons, they put the board aside, to indulge in activities they're both equally skilled at, like passionate kisses. They caress each other all over, while pulling off their pastel dresses, and Marine is enchanted by the cute freckles covering Paisley's body. After happily discovering their pussies are very similar, with fuzzy tufts of hair atop smooth vulvas, they begin tribbing. "I love your clit against mine!" Paisley moans, her bouncing breasts flushed pink. Both girls adore their partner's bare feet, and savour the feeling of toes being enveloped by warm labia. "Let me taste myself" Marine murmurs, licking her wetness from Paisley's toe. Marine is a bit more dexterous with her fingers, and inserts two of them deep into Paisley's vagina, while sensually lapping her clit, until she reaches the height of ecstasy. Paisley announces her orgasm, shuddering with sexual electricity, and cries, "You make me feel so amazing!". Marine then sits in her lap, to get penetrated while they make out, and nuzzles Paisley's neck, as she's overwhelmed with pleasure. "Look at all your cum!" Paisley exclaims, and they hold each other close, to take turns sucking her dripping fingers.
AbbyWinters Girl Girl Toe into pussy Marine & Paisley

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.01.07-Marine_and_Paisley-Lesbian.mp4 - 2.2 GB
AbbyWinters-22.01.07-Marine_and_Paisley-Lesbian_photo.rar - 372.5 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: