Register

AbbyWinters Nude Girls Ginger hairy armpits Yvie - 28 December 2021 (1080p/photo)

+44
28 December 2021
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Ginger hairy armpits Yvie
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Ginger hairy armpits Yvie - 28 December 2021 (1080p/photo)
Yvie's bright smile lights up the room as she playfully snips away the crotch of her pantyhose, turning them into elegant stockings. Her bright red hair, splash of freckles and stylish spectacles make the photos of her face a delight to behold, and she revels in teasing us with glimpses of the rest of her body. She tugs down one side of her top, while covering her nipple with her fingers, and lifts her short skirt for a peek at her flowery knickers.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Ginger hairy armpits Yvie AbbyWinters Nude Girls Ginger hairy armpits Yvie AbbyWinters Nude Girls Ginger hairy armpits Yvie
After peeling off her shirt, Yvie drapes a towel over her shoulder with a grin, then finally reveals her perky small breasts. She puts on a cute hat and turns around to display her round bottom in her panties, then slips them down her legs, at long last. She cheekily nibbles the delicate fabric, then tosses it in the air, so we can admire the sprinkle of ginger hair adorning her pussy. Wearing nothing but her glasses, she lies back balanced on her hands, looking delighted to be sharing her gracefully slender nude figure.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Ginger hairy armpits Yvie AbbyWinters Nude Girls Ginger hairy armpits Yvie
Yvie radiates friendly warmth, as she tells us about growing up in the mountainous U.S. state of Vermont, where she and her identical twin sister were circus performers as children. She has retained her acrobatic flexibility, and does splits and a handstand in a short skirt that displays her lacy panties. "My favorite part of my body at this moment is my boobs!" she announces, after stripping off her shirt to reveal her armpit hair and pink nipples. "I love that they're always perky." Yvie designs and sells her own stylish clothing and jewelry, and uses a necklace she's created to tug her knickers aside, unveiling her fuzzy ginger bush. Wearing nothing but her stockings and clear-framed glasses, Yvie discusses her sweet relationship with her previous girlfriend, who was also an artist, so they could collaborate on projects together. Her passion for performing led her to earn a degree in theater education, to inspire the next generation of circus acrobats and trapeze artists, and also made her enjoy sharing her body. "I love to exhibit myself for other people" she declares, pulling down her panties to stand in the nude. "Just knowing that watching me brings other people pleasure, brings me pleasure too!"
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Ginger hairy armpits Yvie

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.12.28-Yvie-Nude_Girls.mp4 - 1.3 GB
AbbyWinters-21.12.28-Yvie-Nude_Girls_photo.rar - 242.3 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: