Register

AbbyWinters Stella C and Stephan Postcard - 17 September 2021 (1080p)

17 September 2021
AbbyWinters Stella C & Stephan Postcard
AbbyWinters Stella C and Stephan Postcard / Girls and Their Boys Reverse cowgirl Stella C & Stephan Postcard - 17 September 2021 (1080p)
Sweet married couple Stella and Stephan spend a sunny day in the park, splashing in a fountain and telling us about their hobby of auto racing. When they reach top speed in a stylish sports car, Stella lifts her tank top to flash her voluptuous breasts, with a glowing smile. Back home in their kitchen, Stephan makes dinner, while Stella pulls down his jeans to give him a passionate blowjob. In between sucks and strokes, she giggles through the story of the time she went down on him on a Ferris wheel. Then they head to the bedroom, where they've set up cameras to capture the best angles as they have sex.
AbbyWinters Stella C & Stephan Postcard AbbyWinters Stella C & Stephan Postcard
Stephan slips off Stella's dress while sucking her nipples, and she climbs on top to ride his hard cock in reverse cowgirl. With each moan and thrust, her magnificent tanlined boobs bounce hypnotically. Stella then lays back and excitedly describes their threesome with a girl, while still getting lovingly pounded. "It was the first time a girl licked my pussy!" she whimpers. "Stephan was fucking me, when she licked me at the same time: I got so much pleasure!" The lovers share simultaneous orgasms during a hot creampie in the doggy position, then joyfully cuddle. "I love you so much!" Stella exclaims, embracing her husband. "It was so exciting to shoot this by ourselves!"
AbbyWinters Stella C & Stephan Postcard AbbyWinters Stella C & Stephan Postcard
AbbyWinters Stella C & Stephan Postcard

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.09.17-Stella_C_and_Stephan_Postcard-Hardcore.mp4 - 1007.7 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: