Register

AbbyWinters Gabriella S & Noemie - Intimate Maments - 21 June 2021 (1080p)

+13
21 June 2021
AbbyWinters Gabriella S & Noemie - Intimate Maments
AbbyWinters Gabriella S and Noemie / Masturbation Watching friend Gabriella S & Noemie - Intimate Maments - 21 June 2021 (1080p)
In her sexy French accent, Noemie explains the rules of solitaire to her English pal Gabriella, whose mind naturally drifts to other fun things you can do by yourself. She starts detailing her favorite masturbation techniques, including grinding on her pillow, which seems to mystify Noemie. Gabriella helpfully provides a demonstration while wearing her romper, so Noemie gives it a try and agrees that the pillow feels great between her legs. The girls give each other friendly spanks, then start touching themselves over their panties, savouring the friction on the delicate fabric. It's Noemie’s first time masturbating with a girl, so they experiment with different positions as they play, laying sideways and putting their perfect bums in the air. They decide the best way is to sit up with their legs open, so they can each see the sexy things the other is doing. "Come closer to me!" Noemie urges, and they snuggle up together. Gabriella’s tampon string bounces as she rubs and excitedly admires the way Noemie strokes her wet pussy. "I'm gonna cum!" Gabriella announces. "Cum with me in one, two, three…" The girls flush pink as they climax together, their soft orgasmic moans filling the air.

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.06.21-Gabriella_S_and_Noemie-Intimate_Maments.mp4 - 940.8 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 21 June 2021 23:56
Thank you for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: