Register

AbbyWinters Chelsea K and Roland - Hardcore - 9 March 2021 (1080p)

+13
9 March 2021
AbbyWinters Chelsea K and Roland - Hardcore
AbbyWinters Chelsea K and Roland - Hardcore / Girls and Their Boys Selfshot couple Chelsea K & Roland Postcard - 9 March 2021 (1080p)
Chelsea and her boyfriend Roland happily invite us into their bedroom, where they’ve set up cameras to film all the fun they’re about to have. Wearing a tight tank top that shows off her cleavage and armpit hair, Chelsea holds the camera and tells us about the first time they slept together, which has an amusing surprise ending. Then Roland passionately licks Chelsea’s hairy pussy, making her whimper with pleasure. The two lovers tear each other's clothes off, with Chelsea sweetly exclaiming “Yes!” as she pulls down Roland’s boxers. She straddles him and thrusts his hard cock deep into her juicy pussy while giggling “Oh my God, I’m so wet!” “Just the way I like it,” Roland replies as Chelsea rides him, and large breasts bouncing hypnotically as she faces both forwards and backwards. Chelsea rubs her clit to bring herself to multiple orgasms as they have sex, and valiantly attempts to share steamy stories when she’s not moaning. She finally bends over to receive intense anal sex that ends with her curvaceous bottom drenched in Roland’s cum. “I’m so happy we did this!” Chelsea sighs as they curl up and smile warmly at each other.
AbbyWinters Chelsea K and Roland - Hardcore

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.03.09-Chelsea_K_and_Roland-Hardcore

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: