Register

abbywinters Kayla J Intimate Moments / Masturbation Meaty lips Kayla J - 8 January 2019 (1080p)

+11
8 January 2019
abbywinters Kayla J Intimate Moments / Masturbation Meaty lips Kayla J
abbywinters Kayla J Intimate Moments / Masturbation Meaty lips Kayla J - 8 January 2019 (1080p)
Naked Kayla gets into a bath and starts washing her full bush under water.
Lying on her back, she gets her pert breasts wet and then pinches her nipples. Getting her hand over her hairy pussy, she starts rubbing her clit. Getting turned on, inserting her finger in her pussy and masturbating to orgasm.
abbywinters Kayla J Intimate Moments / Masturbation Meaty lips Kayla J

Download from DaoFile
2192-abbywinters_Kayla_J-Intimate_Moments

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2019
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
Irishka
Irishka 8 February 2019 03:45

Kayla J

Not to toot my own horn... But I think I look really fabulous here! Thanks to Ursula for the lovely lights & the time/space to relax and enjoy my body.

Kayla J

Also, this is going to be a good one for lovers of feet/toesies!! Lots of unintended stretching, releasing, curling.... My left toes always signal a GOOD orgasm.

genericredux

I just downloaded your solo video from the 12th and now we get a masturbation video next week? I can't wait for it; you're awesome. I love all of your work here and want to thank you for being such an active contributor.

Kayla J

Thank you, genericredux! Sending lots of love & kisses your way. Hopefully you will send some good vibes back at me blush

massfan3

Kayla looks so happy relaxing in the bath! Her perfect body, bright smile, flowing blonde hair and sparkly earrings light up the screen, and it's so pretty to watch her pleasure herself. Her orgasm looks like it sneaks up on her a bit, which is so cute. She goes from stroking with a sweet grin to deep moans and tightly-curled toes in the space of a few seconds, then luxuriates in the afterglow of her pleasure. Kayla is the perfect Abby girl and every new shoot she stars in is cause for celebration! kissing_heart

Kayla J

Massfan, You are absolutely the sweetest! You spread the icing on my sweet AW cake so thick! Hehe. You always know how to lift a girl up & make her feel empowered.

massfan3

That's so wonderful to hear, Kayla! It really means a lot to me that my words can have such a positive effect. I love to write about how much I enjoy the shoots so that the models know that their work is admired and appreciated. I wouldn't presume to hope that I could also lift you up, make you feel empowered and spread the icing on your sweet AW cake, hehe, but I'm overjoyed to know that's the case. heart_eyes

dropshop

Watching your relaxing time in the bathtub my main takeaway was: With such an attitude and features I would have a hard time, NOT constantly wanting to touch myself relieved

You may also like: