Register

abbywinters Cornelia and Emilia Lesbian / Girl Girl Lesbian facesitting Cornelia & Emilia - 22 February 2018 (1080p/photo)

+33
24 February 2018
abbywinters Cornelia and Emilia Lesbian - Girl Girl Lesbian facesitting Cornelia & Emilia
abbywinters Cornelia and Emilia Lesbian / Girl Girl Lesbian facesitting Cornelia & Emilia - 22 February 2018 (1080p/photo)
Softy posing her lips on Emilia's, Cornelia slowly slides her hand up her skirt caressing her pubic region while Emilia firmly grabs Cornelia's bum. As the girls' excitement grows, Emilia sits on top of Cornelia, humping against Cornelia's thighs before continuing to undress each other completely.
abbywinters Cornelia and Emilia Lesbian - Girl Girl Lesbian facesitting Cornelia & Emilia abbywinters Cornelia and Emilia Lesbian - Girl Girl Lesbian facesitting Cornelia & Emilia abbywinters Cornelia and Emilia Lesbian - Girl Girl Lesbian facesitting Cornelia & Emilia
Placing her vulva on top of Emilia's face, Cornelia moans as she gets passionately licked and fingered, as she gets ready to reciprocate in a passionate 69 before turning into some tribbing action, rubbing vulva against vulva that will take them to a powerful climax.
abbywinters Cornelia and Emilia Lesbian - Girl Girl Lesbian facesitting Cornelia & Emilia abbywinters Cornelia and Emilia Lesbian - Girl Girl Lesbian facesitting Cornelia & Emilia
"Can you tell me in French how many orgasms you want to have today?” Cornelia flirts with Emilia before getting closer to each other to start kissing.
Cornelia smells Emilia's armpit hair and takes her shirt off to kiss her pert breasts. Emilia moves Cornelia on her back to go down on her, teasing her meaty lips gently and then licking her hairy pussy. "Can you give me your arm to rub on?” Cornelia sits on Emilia's face and rubs her pussy against her mouth. "Come for me!" Getting in the 69 position the girls help each other orgasm.
abbywinters Cornelia and Emilia Lesbian - Girl Girl Lesbian facesitting Cornelia & Emilia

Download from DaoFile
2003-abbywinters_Cornelia_and_Emilia-Lesbian

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2018
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: