Register

abbywinters Kara-Lee solo / Nude Girls Object insertions Kara-Lee - 7 February 2018 (1080p/photo)

9 February 2018
abbywinters Kara Lee-solo - Nude Girls Object insertions Kara-Lee
abbywinters Kara-Lee solo / Nude Girls Object insertions Kara-Lee - 7 February 2018 (1080p/photo)
Laying in bed, Kara-Lee beings to undress, sliding her pajamas shorts down her legs, uncovering her girly semitransparent panties through which her dark pubic hair is visible. Taking her panties off as well, Kara-Lee lays naked, caressing her own body, as her hands move from her pert breasts and erect nipples down to between her legs.
abbywinters Kara Lee solo - Nude Girls Object insertions Kara-Lee abbywinters Kara Lee solo - Nude Girls Object insertions Kara-Lee abbywinters Kara Lee solo - Nude Girls Object insertions Kara-Lee
Putting on a smooth silk kimono, Kara-Lee jumps around the bed, with the soft fabric caressing her nipples before letting it slide down her body. Grabbing her hairbrush she rubs it against her labia, spreading it apart and uncovering her clitoris as she smiles playfully.
abbywinters Kara Lee solo - Nude Girls Object insertions Kara-Lee abbywinters Kara Lee solo - Nude Girls Object insertions Kara-Lee
"Sometimes I like to go sex parties just to watch.” Aussie Kara-Lee, takes her pink sports bra off to play with her small tits.
Taking her small purple shorts off she plays with her pubic hair from the side of her underwear. "I like doggy style because it’s good angle.” Getting on all fours, she spanks her ass from behind before moving her finger over her hairy pussy. "I like rough sex but it has to start soft.” Grinding a jump rope over her pussy, Kara-lee lies on her back and masturbates to orgasms.
abbywinters Kara Lee solo - Nude Girls Object insertions Kara-Lee

Download from DaoFile
1993-abbywinters_Kara-Lee-solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2018
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: