Register

abbywinters Valeria Solo / Nude Girls Tan lines Valeria - 24 December 2017 (1080p/photo)

+33
26 December 2017
abbywinters Valeria Solo - Nude Girls Tan lines Valeria
abbywinters Valeria Solo / Nude Girls Tan lines Valeria - 24 December 2017 (1080p/photo)
Valeria scribbles in her notebook as she taps her foot, slowly moving her leg we catch a glimpse of her girly panties up her jean skirt.
abbywinters Valeria Solo - Nude Girls Tan lines Valeria abbywinters Valeria Solo - Nude Girls Tan lines Valeria abbywinters Valeria Solo - Nude Girls Tan lines Valeria
Beginning to undress, Valeria slowly takes off her clothes, leaving only her skirt on and standing up, displays her extreme flexibility doing a leg split as she continues to smile. Laying back on the couch, Valeria raises her legs up in the air and holding them with her hands, she spreads them wide apart, exposing her immaculate shaved vulva which she proceeds to play with using her hands, spreading her labia apart and gently caressing her clitoris.
abbywinters Valeria Solo - Nude Girls Tan lines Valeria abbywinters Valeria Solo - Nude Girls Tan lines Valeria
"I used to practice pole dance so I am very flexible.” Valeria warms up her fit body and spreads her legs wide apart.
Putting her headphones on, she starts dancing and singing to music, shaking her round ass. Takes her shirt off, she squeezes her pert breasts and teases her nipples with her necklace. "I still have tan lines from my bikini.” Taking her red panties off, she spanks her ass and then moves the necklace in between her labia to tease herself. “It is tickling but it's still nice.” Laying on the couch, she plays with her perfectly shaved pussy.
abbywinters Valeria Solo - Nude Girls Tan lines Valeria

Download from DaoFile
1967-abbywinters_Valeria-Solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2017
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: