Register

abbywinters Jay solo / Nude Girls Fingering Jay - 25 October 2017 (1080p/photo)

27 October 2017
abbywinters Jay solo / Nude Girls Fingering Jay
abbywinters Jay solo / Nude Girls Fingering Jay - 25 October 2017 (1080p/photo)
abbywinters Jay solo / Nude Girls Fingering Jay abbywinters Jay solo / Nude Girls Fingering Jay abbywinters Jay solo / Nude Girls Fingering Jay
Playing with her headphone cable, Jay reveals the shape of her breasts through her t-shirt. She slowly removes her colorful top and plays with it through her see-through bodywear, continuing right after playing with her labia with her sunglasses. Sitting with wide open legs, Jay spreads her labia with one hand and slowly inserts her finger into the hairy vulva. Laying on her tummy, she masturbates herself with her pink lip balm and keeps on playing with her labia until she reaches climax.
abbywinters Jay solo / Nude Girls Fingering Jay abbywinters Jay solo / Nude Girls Fingering Jay
"I like any sort of dance music, when I walk I pretty much dance.” Aussie Jay pulling jeans up and moves her round bum.
Taking her clothes, she squeezes her large breasts. “When my nipples get hard, they get very strong.” Getting turned on, Jay inserts her body cream tube into her hairy pussy. Taking her glasses off, Jay pulls her labia apart. "When I am in the mood it’s easy to make me come.” Jay rubs her sensitive clit and masturbates to orgasm.

Download from DaoFile
1932-abbywinters_Jay-solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2017
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: