Register

abbywinters Livia V and Yasmeena lesbian / Girl Girl Lesbian bondage Livia V and Yasmeena - 7 September 2017 (1080p/photo)

10 September 2017
abbywinters Livia V and Yasmeena lesbian / Girl Girl Lesbian bondage Livia V and Yasmeena
abbywinters Livia V and Yasmeena lesbian / Girl Girl Lesbian bondage Livia V and Yasmeena - 7 September 2017 (1080p/photo)
abbywinters Livia V and Yasmeena lesbian / Girl Girl Lesbian bondage Livia V and Yasmeena abbywinters Livia V and Yasmeena lesbian / Girl Girl Lesbian bondage Livia V and Yasmeena abbywinters Livia V and Yasmeena lesbian / Girl Girl Lesbian bondage Livia V and Yasmeena
Sitting in the couch, the girls try different tops on, and slowly, as they get closer to each other, Livia's hands end up in Yasmeena's pert breasts, caressing them on top of her lace bra. Passionately kissing each other, the girls lay down as they undress each other, Livia reveals her full bush while Yasmeena smiles in anticipation. Laying on Livia's lap, Yasmeena looks over her shoulder as Livia begins to spank her, slowly at first but harder and harder later. In between the spanking, Livia bends over and licks her vulva. Turning around the girls begin to lick each other in a dedicated 69, making them reach a powerful orgasm.
abbywinters Livia V and Yasmeena lesbian / Girl Girl Lesbian bondage Livia V and Yasmeena abbywinters Livia V and Yasmeena lesbian / Girl Girl Lesbian bondage Livia V and Yasmeena
"I love bondage.” Yasmeena toes up Livia’s hands and kisses her large breasts. Taking Yasmeena's panties off, Livia fingers her from behind. "I want to punish you”. Yasmeena gets spanks Livia’s round ass.
“I want you to spank harder.” Livia gets aroused while Yasmeena spanks her ass with hair brush and fingers her hairy pussy. Yasmeena sits on Livia face and rubs her hairy pussy against her tongue as she gets fingered at the same time. The girls move into the tribbing position and please themselves to orgasm.
abbywinters Livia V and Yasmeena lesbian / Girl Girl Lesbian bondage Livia V and Yasmeena

Download from DaoFile
1903-abbywinters_Livia_V_and_Yasmeena-lesbian

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2017
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: