Register

abbywinters Abbie T solo / Nude Girls Object insertion Abbie T - 21 August 2017 (1080p)

+11
21 August 2017
abbywinters Abbie T solo / Nude Girls Object insertion Abbie T
abbywinters Abbie T solo / Nude Girls Object insertion Abbie T - 21 August 2017 (1080p)
abbywinters Abbie T solo / Nude Girls Object insertion Abbie T abbywinters Abbie T solo / Nude Girls Object insertion Abbie T
Lying in bed and brushing her long red headed hair, Abbie slowly begins to undress. First, taking off her bra and then sliding her girly panties down her slender legs. Completely naked, Abbie beings to caress herself, moving her hands in between her legs as she plays with her vulva before inserting her fingers to begin to masturbate. Abbie looks around the room trying to find objects she can use to continue masturbating. Grabbing her hand mirror, she inserts it inside her dripping wet pussy before continuing with her hairbrush, moving it rhythmically in and out until she reaches a powerful orgasm.
abbywinters Abbie T solo / Nude Girls Object insertion Abbie T abbywinters Abbie T solo / Nude Girls Object insertion Abbie T
"I love my breasts, they are firm and perky.” Abbie squeezes her perfect breasts and pinches her pink nipples."My first sexual experience was with a girl, we kissed each other.” Abbie lifts her pink panties up into her meaty lips.
"Apart from my sex toys, I like to use ordinary objects like a cucumber, a hair brush, or a tooth brush.” Teasing her clit and getting aroused, Abbie licks her double ended sex toy, rubbing it into her pussy. Abbie stands up and plays with her clit before inserting a hair brush into her pussy. “I always keep this next to my bed so I can play with myself at night.”
abbywinters Abbie T solo / Nude Girls Object insertion Abbie T

Download from DaoFile
1892-abbywinters_Abbie_T-solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2017
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: