Register

abbywinters Lucie L solo / Nude Girls Menstrual blood Lucie L - 24 July 2017 (1080p/photo)

+22
24 July 2017
abbywinters Lucie L solo / Nude Girls Menstrual blood Lucie L
abbywinters Lucie L solo / Nude Girls Menstrual blood Lucie L - 24 July 2017 (1080p/photo)
abbywinters Lucie L solo / Nude Girls Menstrual blood Lucie L abbywinters Lucie L solo / Nude Girls Menstrual blood Lucie L abbywinters Lucie L solo / Nude Girls Menstrual blood Lucie L
As Lucie gently bends over a stool, pressing her big breasts against it, her white summer dress lifts and we catch a glimpse of her cotton panties. Slowly zipping her dress down, Lucie takes it off uncovering breasts as she smiles. Turning around as she opens her legs, we are able to see her period stained panties while she pulls tight the fabric against her vulva. Taking her panties off, Lucie spreads her labia apart using her fingers, exposing her vulva before inserting a tampon in it while she plays with the rope, rubbing it against her labia, before slowly pulling it out again as she confidently smiles.
abbywinters Lucie L solo / Nude Girls Menstrual blood Lucie L abbywinters Lucie L solo / Nude Girls Menstrual blood Lucie L
Lucie pulls out her large breasts in her white dress and pinches her pink nipples. "I have started doing yoga.” Lucie gets naked and practices yoga. “I am luck, I haven’t had my period for long time.” Lucie shows off her the menstrual blood on her white knickers.
Taking her knickers off, Lucie spanks her round bum. Removing her menstrual cup out of her hairy pussy, Lucie takes the chance to smell it. "I love the smell and the color.” Getting turned on, Lucie lies on the floor and starts masturbating by fingering herself and squeezing her big breasts at the same time.
abbywinters Lucie L solo / Nude Girls Menstrual blood Lucie L

Download from DaoFile
1876-abbywinters_Lucie_L-solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2017
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: