Register

abbywinters Lexi B solo / Nude Girls Dildo in meaty lips Lexi B - 28 June 2017 (1080p/photo)

+33
1 July 2017
abbywinters Lexi B solo / Nude Girls Dildo in meaty lips Lexi B
abbywinters Lexi B solo / Nude Girls Dildo in meaty lips Lexi B - 28 June 2017 (1080p/photo)
abbywinters Lexi B solo / Nude Girls Dildo in meaty lips Lexi B abbywinters Lexi B solo / Nude Girls Dildo in meaty lips Lexi B abbywinters Lexi B solo / Nude Girls Dildo in meaty lips Lexi B
Smiling seductively, Lexi slowly unclips her lace bra, letting her pert breasts in the open under her long blonde hair. Lifting her legs up in the air, Lexi continues to undress, exposing her slender body. Gently pulling her panties up, Lexi impregnates them in her odor before taking them off revealing her meaty lips and delicate vulva. Laying down on her belly, Lexi grabs her bum cheeks and spreads them wide apart, as her fingers slowly enter her already wet pussy. Moving around in the bed, Lexi demonstrates her different techniques of fingering herself as she moans in pleasure. When her fingers are no longer enough, Lexi grabs her favorite toy and leaning towards the wall, inserts it inside her as her breathing speeds up.
abbywinters Lexi B solo / Nude Girls Dildo in meaty lips Lexi B abbywinters Lexi B solo / Nude Girls Dildo in meaty lips Lexi B
"I started doing yoga which helps my body to get flexible and is also good for meditation.” Lexi warms up her body by reaching her toes before taking her bra off and playing with her pert breasts.
"That is the only bra I have, mostly I don't wear anything.” Taking her blue panties off. Lexi starts playing with her meaty lips. "My first orgasm was by masturbation.” Lexi wets her finger and slowly inserts it into her hairy pussy. Getting aroused, Lexi uses her pink sex toy to orgasm.
abbywinters Lexi B solo / Nude Girls Dildo in meaty lips Lexi B

Download from DaoFile
1861-abbywinters_Lexi_B-solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2017
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: