Register

abbywinters Amanda B solo / Nude Girls Glasses Amanda B - 17 February 2017 (1080p/photo)

18 February 2017
abbywinters Amanda B solo / Nude Girls Glasses Amanda B
abbywinters Amanda B solo / Nude Girls Glasses Amanda B - 17 February 2017 (1080p/photo)
abbywinters Amanda B solo / Nude Girls Glasses Amanda B abbywinters Amanda B solo / Nude Girls Glasses Amanda B abbywinters Amanda B solo / Nude Girls Glasses Amanda B
Taking off her top, Amanda uncovers her big breasts and bra as she smiles. Slowly taking off her leggings, her long, blonde pubic hair leaks from the sides of her white cotton panties. Pulling the fabric firmly in between her labia, Amanda gasps as her panties rub her clitoris. Using her hands, Amanda spreads her labia apart, exposing her vagina as she begins to caress herself. Closing her eyes and letting herself go, Amanda begins by inserting her fingers. Continuing by taking off her big glasses, she pinches her nipples with them, before sliding them down in between her legs, inserting them in her dripping wet vulva.
abbywinters Amanda B solo / Nude Girls Glasses Amanda B abbywinters Amanda B solo / Nude Girls Glasses Amanda B
Curvy Amanda works on her computer and takes a break so she can squeeze her large breasts. Taking her tank top off, she starts teasing her nipples before her hand goes down to rubs into her pussy. "I think the most sexy part of my body is my legs.”
Taking her leggings off, she lifts her white knickers in between her meaty lips before she fingers her hairy pussy. Pulling her bum cheeks apart, she teases her big butt. "It feels harder than my finger and sharp,” says Amanda as she moves the frame of her glasses around her clit. Lying on the couch, Amanda fingers herself to orgasm.

Download from DaoFile
1781-abbywinters_Amanda_B-solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2017
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: