Register

abbywinters Leslie solo / Nude Girls Outdoors Leslie - 7 November 2016 (1080p/photo)

15 November 2016
abbywinters Leslie solo / Nude Girls Outdoors Leslie
abbywinters Leslie solo / Nude Girls Outdoors Leslie - 7 November 2016 (1080p/photo)
abbywinters Leslie solo / Nude Girls Outdoors Leslie abbywinters Leslie solo / Nude Girls Outdoors Leslie abbywinters Leslie solo / Nude Girls Outdoors Leslie
Sitting in her garden under the hot summer sun, Leslie slides her loose blouse down her shoulder revealing her white lace bra. As she continues to undress, Leslie spreads her legs wide apart, displaying her extreme flexibility as she takes off her short shorts and pulls her red sheer panties firmly in between her labia. Lying completely naked on the floor, Leslie lifts her hips and using her hands spreads her labia apart and uncovers her delicate clitoris. Using her earphones she gently caresses her vulva as it gets wetter and wetter.
abbywinters Leslie solo / Nude Girls Outdoors Leslie abbywinters Leslie solo / Nude Girls Outdoors Leslie
Aussie Leslie wears shorts that show her pink panties underneath, emphasizing her camel toe. Lying on her chair, she open her long legs wide apart, touching the side of her inner thigh. Taking her shirt off, she grabs her small breasts underneath her white bra. Putting her hands into her shorts, she lifts her panties into her pussy lips. Leaning on her back and puts her legs behind her head, "I love this position because it’s easy access and I can get deep. I had a hair brush and lots of other things in my pussy.” Squeezes her small breasts, Leslie teases her nipples with her wet fingers.
abbywinters Leslie solo / Nude Girls Outdoors Leslie

Download from DaoFile
1721-abbywinters_Leslie-solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2016
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: