Register

abbywinters Whitney solo / Nude Girls Fingering outdoors Whitney - 9 September 2016 (1080p/photo)

+35
9 September 2016
abbywinters Whitney solo / Nude Girls Fingering outdoors Whitney
abbywinters Whitney solo / Nude Girls Fingering outdoors Whitney - 9 September 2016 (1080p/photo)
abbywinters Whitney solo / Nude Girls Fingering outdoors Whitney abbywinters Whitney solo / Nude Girls Fingering outdoors Whitney abbywinters Whitney solo / Nude Girls Fingering outdoors Whitney
Laying on a blanket under the warm summer sun. Whitney begins to undress, uncovering her dark skinned slender body. Taking off her lace, white panties, Whitney reveals her pubic region filled with curly dark pubic hair as well as her big round breasts and her dark aureolas. Completely naked, Whitney slowly moves her hands towards her vulva, and gently spreads her labia apart. Down on all fours, she spreads her bum cheeks apart providing an excellent view of her tight, hairy anus as she looks back over her shoulder and smiles.
abbywinters Whitney solo / Nude Girls Fingering outdoors Whitney abbywinters Whitney solo / Nude Girls Fingering outdoors Whitney
Whitney is in forest wearing just a red top and no bra which shows off large breasts. Moving down her shorts, she struggles to get them off as her big bum gets in the way. Grabbing her panties she plays with pubic hair that spills from the side before she lifts her knickers up and teases her pussy lips with the fabric. Taking her top off, Whitney plays with her breasts and dark nipples. Sitting in the doggy style position, she takes off her knickers and moves her bum back and forth before she pulls her pussy lips apart. “The best way to turn me on is the touch my clitoris, it’s my most sensitive part!” Her fingers reaching around her anus, Whitney says “it feels so good to touch myself in nature.”
abbywinters Whitney solo / Nude Girls Fingering outdoors Whitney

Download from DaoFile
1685-abbywinters_Whitney-solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2016
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: