Register

abbywinters Mara and Willa lesbians / Girl Girl Facesitting Mara & Willa - 3 September 2016 (1080p/photo)

6 September 2016
abbywinters Mara and Willa lesbians / Girl Girl Facesitting Mara & Willa
abbywinters Mara and Willa lesbians / Girl Girl Facesitting Mara & Willa - 3 September 2016 (1080p/photo)
abbywinters Mara and Willa lesbians / Girl Girl Facesitting Mara & Willa abbywinters Mara and Willa lesbians / Girl Girl Facesitting Mara & Willa abbywinters Mara and Willa lesbians / Girl Girl Facesitting Mara & Willa
While passionately kissing each other, Mara lays back and lets Willa pull up her lace bra while she gently kisses her nipples, making them erect. Slowly, her hand continues to go down Mara's slender body, into her panties, as she leans forward putting her big breasts next to Mara's lips. Pulling Willa's panties aside and revealing her meaty lips, Mara lays beneath her, givings her a committed oral before turning it into a 69 as Willa lays forward passionately touring her tongue around Mara's immaculately shaved vulva. Laying on all fours, with her head down and her bum up, Mara gets vigorously fingered by Willa from behind until she reaches a powerful orgasm
abbywinters Mara and Willa lesbians / Girl Girl Facesitting Mara & Willa abbywinters Mara and Willa lesbians / Girl Girl Facesitting Mara & Willa
“You can be decently rough with me!” Willa hovers above the top of the sofa, trying to keep full pressure off Mara's face but desperate to sink her vagina over the lapping tongue. Willa's full breasts hanging down and she pants with pleasure as she indulges in face sitting. Finding the perfect balance, Willa drops into 69, lavishing attention onto a squirming Mara, who's buttocks lift and dance off the sofa under the intensity of Willa's skilled touch. “Can I put my mouth on you?” Peeling back Mara's bra, Willa takes her less experienced partner on a beautiful sex journey. Kissing her bare breasts she lies her down, teasing at the sensitive skin on her belly, all the while continuing to slide back her clothing. Mara glows with excitement, lifting her feet up, feeding them into Willa's willing mouth, “now I think I might be a foot person!” “Feel how wet that is!” exclaims Willa, sliding her body up and down Mara's shin, humping the leg before rising above the knee where Mara licks the moist opening. Breasts heaving with each excited breath, Willa drops back down on the slender leg humping once more. Grabbing Mara's leg and heaving it over her shoulder, Willa seals them together, Mara experiencing tribbing for the very first time.
abbywinters Mara and Willa lesbians / Girl Girl Facesitting Mara & Willa

Download from DaoFile
1682-abbywinters_Mara_and_Willa-lesbians

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2016
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: