Register

abbywinters Carolina S. solo / Nude Girls Twisting labia Carolina S - 22 June 2016 (1080p/photo)

23 June 2016
abbywinters Carolina S. solo / Nude Girls Twisting labia Carolina S
abbywinters Carolina S. solo / Nude Girls Twisting labia Carolina S - 22 June 2016 (1080p/photo)
abbywinters Carolina S. solo / Nude Girls Twisting labia Carolina S abbywinters Carolina S. solo / Nude Girls Twisting labia Carolina S abbywinters Carolina S. solo / Nude Girls Twisting labia Carolina S
Standing on her tiptoes, Carolina looks back over her shoulder as we admire her perfectly round bum in her tight short jeans. Slowly unclipping her bra, Carolina reveals her pert breasts as she continues to undress on top of her yoga mat. Grabbing her skipping rope, Carolina rubs it firmly against her vulva and pulls it upwards, letting her meaty lips fall on both sides. Playing with her labia, Carolina stretches it as much as she can, twisting it around and pulling it in different directions. With her face down on the floor and her bum raised, she uses her hands to spread her bum cheeks as she seductively smiles.
abbywinters Carolina S. solo / Nude Girls Twisting labia Carolina S abbywinters Carolina S. solo / Nude Girls Twisting labia Carolina S
Carolina fixes her hair, wearing jeans short show off her perfect ass. Taking off her sweater, she plays her yellow bra over her shirt before she grabs her pert breasts. Slowly taking off her shorts she lifts up her green knickers to make visible camel toe. Standing up, she lifts rope in between her legs and grinds back and forth on it, providing sensation in between her labia. Taking her panties off, she pulls her ass cheeks apart and teases her perfect shaved vulva. "My biggest fantasy is watching my boyfriend having sex with other girl,” says Carolina as she flicks her fingers around her anus. “Reverse cow girl drives me crazy. I also like doggy style.”

Download from DaoFile
1638-abbywinters_Carolina_S-solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2016
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: