Register

abbywinters Sophie solo / Nude Girls Fingering Sophie - 4 May 2016 (1080p/photo)

+44
7 May 2016
abbywinters Sophie solo
abbywinters Sophie solo / Nude Girls Fingering Sophie - 4 May 2016 (1080p/photo)
abbywinters Sophie solo abbywinters Sophie solo
Sophie raises her knee as she lays back on the bed, her short skirt sliding up her thighs revealing her lace panties. Slowly pulling her top up, her round, big breasts press against the fabric as Sophie smiles at the camera. Unclipping her bra, Sophie lays forwards letting her breasts hang before sliding her hand into her panties. Lying completely naked on bed, Sophie moves her petite body around, rubbing her hand against her shaved vulva as she inserts her fingers in and passionately masturbates in numerous positions until she reaches a powerful orgasm.
abbywinters Sophie solo abbywinters Sophie solo
Sophie puts coconut oil on her body as she puts her leg up and moves her hand on her thighs, her perfectly shaved pussy flashing from under her short skirt. Taking her sheer blue top off, Sophie touches her large breasts under her white bra before she moves her hand into her orange panties and starts teasing herself. "When I am on my period, my breasts gets bigger and more sensitive than normal,” says Sophie, as takes her bra off and plays her nipples. Taking her panties off and she lifts them up into her large labia and spreads her meaty lips wide apart as she slowly inserts her finger inside. "Mostly I use two fingers but if I am too horny then I use toys.” Lying back on the bed Sophie pleases herself to orgasm.

Download from DaoFile
1605-abbywinters_Sophie-solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2016
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: