Register

abbywinters Ekaterina solo - 13 April 2016 (1080p/photo)

+11
15 April 2016
abbywinters Ekaterina solo
abbywinters Ekaterina solo / Nude Girls Finger instertions Ekaterina - 13 April 2016 (1080p/photo)
abbywinters Ekaterina solo abbywinters Ekaterina solo
Sitting in an office chair, Ekaterina spreads her legs wide apart, providing a glimpse of her panties through the edge of her tight shorts in one of the many displays of her extreme flexibility yet to come. Leaning back, she slides her hand inside her panties and begins pleasuring herself intensely. Taking off her panties, she raises her leg up to the ceiling, and reaching from behind she uses her fingers to continue masturbating. Down on the floor, she uses both hands to spread her labia apart and inserts multiple fingers into her vagina, stretching it as much as possible. Totally excited, she reaches to her purse and grabs her rimmel case, and rubs it vigorously against her vulva before inserting it all the way into her dripping wet vagina to continue masturbating until orgasm.
abbywinters Ekaterina solo abbywinters Ekaterina solo
Ekaterina sits a chair and opens up her legs wide. As she sits, she runs her fingers over her panties and plays with her pussy from the side.
Ekaterina slowly takes off her smalls short and rubs her voluptuous ass. "I love my booty, it’s so tasty.” She takes down her panties and spreads her ass cheeks apart and teases her anus. She slowly inserts her finger into her perfectly shaved pussy and teases her big labia. "I like to give blowjobs, I have special way to play with head of penis.” She puts one of her legs all the way back and fingers herself deeply to orgasm.

Download from DaoFile
1588-abbywinters_Ekaterina-solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2016
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: