Register

abbywinters Amanda B. and Irina intimate moments - 12 April 2016 (1080p)

13 April 2016
abbywinters Amanda B. and Irina intimate moments
abbywinters Amanda B. and Irina intimate moments / Masturbation Pale breasts Amanda B. and Irina - 12 April 2016 (1080p)
“I always look in apartment windows to see if people are having sex!” Amanda and Irina sit opposite each other on the bed, legs open, fingers roaming between their labia as they watch one another masturbate. Amanda slides her finger over her pubic hair, rubbing at the bud of her clit while Irina slides two fingers inside her neatly shaven dome. “Maybe you have sex fantasies about your friends?” Irina and Amanda sit on the bed looking at genuine questions that people have sent to Agony Aunts and answering the questions themselves. Amanda's bare feet slide together as they talk, her toes slotting neatly together, her open thighs drawing the eye upwards below the hem of her skirt. “What's your favorite part of a female?” asks Irina, stripping down to her underwear and proudly showing her pale breasts to Amanda when she answers. Amanda removes her underwear, teasing out her pubic hair while Irina's hand strokes at the crotch of her own panties slides fingers inside. “I don't know why it makes me so wet!”
abbywinters Amanda B. and Irina intimate moments

Download from DaoFile
1587-abbywinters_Amanda_B_and_Irina-intimate_moments

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2016
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: