Register

abbywinters Karen A. solo - 4 April 2016 (1080p/photo)

+22
5 April 2016
abbywinters Karen A. solo
abbywinters Karen A. solo
abbywinters Karen A. solo / Nude Girls Glasses Karen A. - 4 April 2016 (1080p/photo)
Karen sits on a stool and as she moves her legs around, we see her colorful stockings all the way up through her short dress. As she begins to undress, we see more of her smooth dark skin as she seductively looks at the camera through her glasses. Down on the floor Karen takes off her panties, revealing her curly dark pubic hair and her meaty lips. As she pulls her labia apart we see her pink vagina contrasting against her dark skin. Displaying her extreme flexibility, she raises her hips in the air and places her legs close to her head as she spreads once again her labia apart providing a magnificent look at all her vulva.
abbywinters Karen A. solo abbywinters Karen A. solo
Dark skinned Karen shows off her own made jewelry. She takes her glasses off and cleans them with her shirt before she takes her dress down, her hard nipples visible from under her top. “Having small breasts is great for doing exercises, I don’t need to worry about them,they stay in bra.” Takes her top down Karen touches her pert breasts. She pulls her leggings down and caresses her round bum. "I like hands, it’s better than toys. I like touching around first and like to get teased…” Spreading her labia apart, Karen pulls and teases her pubic hair.

Download from DaoFile
1581-abbywinters_Karen_A-solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2016
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: