Register

AbbyWinters Lacie and Merel Lesbian - 30 March 2012 (1080p/photo)

+11
8 January 2013

AbbyWinters Lacie and Merel Lesbian / Girl Girl lesbians tribbing Lacie & Merel - 30 March 2012 (1080p/photo)
The vivacious dark skinned Merel and the stunning, slender, pale skinned Lacie make for one extremely sexually charged pair. Passionate from start to finish these girls waste no time tearing into one another's bodies. Diving through the clothes and getting to the smooth skin, large breasts and smooth pussies beneath they writhe around together as an unstoppable force. With some really intense sex and positions. With Merel pulling at Lacies beautiful red hair you can almost hear them screaming in orgasm even from the photo's!.
I will start by telling you what Merel wrote in her after bio, 'Can't ask for more today, Lacie raped me in a sweet, loving, tender and rough way!' How a normal after shower routine, where one friend helps the other by putting cream on her back turned into this I have no idea, but if we work it out we would have the formula for 'super sex!' (quote by Lacie). There were long fingers V small hands, Big boobs V little boobs but which is better, there was only one way to find out FIGHT!!! These girls tour into each other, chucking one another all over the bed! Pussies were slurped, bottoms were spanked and orgasms were had by everybody! You will be exhausted when you have finished watching this, there was peach fuzz, tribbing, soft kissing, hard kissing, more tribbing, 69, spanking, hard fingering, hair pulling, sweat and giggles! As a word of warning you may wish to turn your volume down as these girls had each other screaming and begging through out - 'You'll make me crazy doing that , go ahead do it again!" Merel. Be sure to check out Izzy crying in the after video!

Legal Teen, Lesbian, Interracial

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-12.03.30-Lacie_and_Merel-Lesbian.mp4 - 1.8 GB
AbbyWinters-12.03.30-Lacie_and_Merel-Lesbian_photo.zip - 561.2 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2015
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: