Register

AbbyWinters Jaqueline - Pointy nipples - 23 May 2023

+11
23 May 2023
AbbyWinters Jaqueline - Pointy nipples
With her blonde hair in a ponytail, Jaqueline flashes a cheeky grin as she tugs up her jumpsuit, for a hint of camel toe. Stripping down to a boob tube bra, she turns around to display her curvy bum, then eagerly stuffs one hand into her panties. Jaqueline's captivating grey eyes smoulder as touches herself, which she'll be doing for the rest of the shoot. Once she's slipped off her knickers, she reclines on the sofa and proudly opens her long legs, which are toned from dancing.
AbbyWinters Jaqueline - Pointy nipples AbbyWinters Jaqueline - Pointy nipples AbbyWinters Jaqueline - Pointy nipples
The sight of Jaqueline's immaculately smooth pussy is made even more beautiful by the heartwarming smile that lights up her face, as we admire the intimate view. She warms up her pink dildo by nestling it between her perky breasts and sensually sucking it, then plunges it deep inside. After happily sliding the toy in and out, she decides that masturbating with her hands will bring her more pleasure. While penetrating herself with two fingers to stimulate her g-spot, Jaqueline gazes seductively into the camera, as she feels her orgasm coming.
AbbyWinters Jaqueline - Pointy nipples AbbyWinters Jaqueline - Pointy nipples
Dance aficionados are in for a treat, as gifted contemporary dancer Jaqueline welcomes us into her studio, for a graceful private performance. After stretching in a flowing purple jumpsuit, she peels it off to expertly move and twirl in her bra and bum-hugging undies. "This dance warm-up is really about me finding about me myself in my body, because I'm a little bit different every day" she explains, doing arched-back splits that make her perky breasts slip out. Jaqueline shares that she switched from ballet to modern dance because it's more connected to the earth and the body, then eases one hand into her panties. Once she's uncovered all of her lithe figure, Jaqueline enthrallingly recounts her first sexual experience with a woman. She and her partner were approached by a girl at a club who was attracted to them both, so they went home with her. That led to a three-way relationship, an enduring friendship, and Jaqueline's discovery of her passion for girls: "I enjoy eating their pussy, and giving other women orgasms!". Aroused by the steamy memories, she spreads her legs on the couch, and retrieves two pink sex toys. With the dildo deep inside and the vibrator on her clit, Jaqueline cums with trembling cries of blissful release. Then, she continues celebrating her body, by dancing in the nude.
AbbyWinters Jaqueline - Pointy nipples

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.05.23-Jaqueline-Pointy_nipples.mp4
AbbyWinters-23.05.23-Jaqueline-Pointy_nipples-4k.mp4
AbbyWinters-23.05.23-Jaqueline-Pointy_nipples_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.05.23-Jaqueline-Pointy_nipples.mp4 - 2.0 GB
AbbyWinters-23.05.23-Jaqueline-Pointy_nipples-4k.mp4 - 3.9 GB
AbbyWinters-23.05.23-Jaqueline-Pointy_nipples_photo.rar - 240.6 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 23 May 2023 22:51
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: