Register

AbbyWinters Delfine - Hairy Pussy - 6 May 2023

+13
6 May 2023
AbbyWinters Delfine - Hairy Pussy
Delfine's tropical-themed crop top shows off her flat tummy, and she can't wait to tug it down and make her perky nipples pop out. Her snug denim shorts fall away next, revealing girly pink panties adorned with lace and a little bow. After dropping them around her ankles, Delfine straddles the camera to provide a perfect view of her pussy, as it's shot from below. Proving that she enjoys looking at her long labia and dark bush just as much as we do, she poses with her legs akimbo before a mirror, and sketches herself in the nude.
AbbyWinters Delfine - Hairy Pussy AbbyWinters Delfine - Hairy Pussy AbbyWinters Delfine - Hairy Pussy
Delfine puts on a pair of golden stockings and gets into some flexible positions with a cheeky grin, because she knows the sheer fabric is completely see-through. After sorting through her knickers fresh from the wash, she decides not to wear any of them, and goes outside in a very short summer dress. As she walks downstairs, we get sneaky upskirt peeks between her legs. Then, she feels adventurous enough to open her legs on a bench by a graffitied wall. Revealing her pussy in the sunshine, she flashes a dazzling smile.
AbbyWinters Delfine - Hairy Pussy AbbyWinters Delfine - Hairy Pussy
With tight shorts hugging her bum, Delfine cheerfully describes her perfect day off, which involves a late brunch and a visit to the zoo. After removing her top and teasing her pert breasts, she stretches her very long legs. The shorts are so little that her pubic hair escapes from the sides, so she just takes off all her clothes. "I really like to look at my pussy in the mirror!" she announces, opening her legs and sketching her irresistibly sexy reflection. After detailing her fantasy of installing a mirror over her bed, she spins in the chair with a delightful giggle. Delfine playfully puts stockings on her hands to caress herself, and recounts the day she lived out her dream of having sex with multiple guys at once. Putting on a sundress, she heads outdoors with a bright smile and announces: "I want to show you something!". An upskirt view that's filmed from below reveals that she's not wearing panties. Delfine does cartwheels in the sunshine, showing off her pussy, when the dress flips up. Lifting it further to expose her boobs, she recalls a shoot where she strolled nude down a busy street. "It feels really free! I wish everybody could just be naked like that all the time" she sighs.
AbbyWinters Delfine - Hairy Pussy

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.05.06-Delfine-Hairy_Pussy.mp4
AbbyWinters-23.05.06-Delfine-Hairy_Pussy_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.05.06-Delfine-Hairy_Pussy.mp4 - 2.0 GB
AbbyWinters-23.05.06-Delfine-Hairy_Pussy_photo.rar - 261.3 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 7 May 2023 00:26
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: