Register

AbbyWinters Alicia G. Voyeurism - 2 May 2023

2 May 2023
AbbyWinters Alicia G. Voyeurism
AbbyWinters Alicia G. Voyeurism - 2 May 2023
Alicia has the kind of megawatt dimpled smile that would brighten your whole day, if you just passed her on the street, but it looks even more vibrant when she's taking her clothes off. She starts out in a colourful top and skintight jeans that accentuate every curve of her bum, but quickly unzips them and puts one hand between her legs. Once she's stripped down to lime green panties with an enticing hint of camel toe, she tugs at them to reveal she's perfectly shaved. Dropping her knickers around her ankles, her eyes light up while proudly gazing at her slender nude body in the mirror.
AbbyWinters Alicia G. Voyeurism AbbyWinters Alicia G. Voyeurism AbbyWinters Alicia G. Voyeurism
Alicia's pure joy at being naked shines through as she dances through the flat, twirling her hair. She hops on the phone for an engaging conversation that results in the cord getting twisted around her hips, and against her small breasts. Her fingers drift between her thighs as she chats, and she decides to hang up and focus on her growing arousal. Spreading her legs wide apart, Alicia strokes her pussy until a look of sheer delight floods her face, when her pleasure reaches a crescendo.
AbbyWinters Alicia G. Voyeurism AbbyWinters Alicia G. Voyeurism
Alicia's video has a special voyeur twist, since she doesn't acknowledge the camera when she arrives home, wearing bum-hugging jeans and a tight halter top. She strips off her clothes behind a translucent dressing screen, with her perky breasts visible in silhouette. After caressing her peachy bum in thong panties, she pulls them down and admires her neatly shaved pussy in the mirror. Delighted to be naked, Alicia calls up her friend for some girl talk about the guys they hooked up with, the night before. Throughout the conversation, Alicia touches herself with a cheeky expression, and soon needs to say goodbye and get out her vibrator. As she reclines with her legs wide open, Alicia's indulgent masturbation session is filmed in sensual closeups. Her eyelids flutter as she shuts them tight to focus on how good she feels, and the clit-sucking toy makes her dripping wet. With her face flushed a delicate shade of scarlet, Alicia moans, "I'm cumming!" and we can almost feel her heavy breathing as she's overwhelmed with pleasure. Deeply satisfied, Alicia at last introduces herself with a cheerful smile, and has a sweet conversation with shoot producer Ursula about the joy of being watched doing sexy things. "It was so fun for me! I didn't think I'd feel so comfortable!" she declares. "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!"
AbbyWinters Alicia G. Voyeurism

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.05.02-Alicia_G-Voyeurism.mp4
AbbyWinters-23.05.02-Alicia_G-Voyeurism_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.05.02-Alicia_G-Voyeurism.mp4 - 1.1 GB
AbbyWinters-23.05.02-Alicia_G-Voyeurism_photo.rar - 183.6 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 2 May 2023 21:37
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: