Register

AbbyWinters Moona & Rita L - Kissing Girls - 14 April 2023

+22
14 April 2023
AbbyWinters Moona & Rita L - Kissing Girls
AbbyWinters Moona & Rita L - Kissing Girls - 14 April 2023
Moona gets deeply aroused by Rita's hands rubbing lotion into her bare feet, so she leans over to sweetly kiss her friend's forehead, then reaches down her shirt to squeeze her boobs. The girls are soon making out topless, with their hard nipples rubbing together, and Rita bends Moona over, to peel off her tight shorts and stroke between her legs. Moona responds by pulling down Rita's bright yellow panties, so they can nibble the wet fabric together, before moving into a steamy 69. As eager tongues massage sensitive clits, both girls moan with delight.
AbbyWinters Moona & Rita L - Kissing Girls AbbyWinters Moona & Rita L - Kissing Girls AbbyWinters Moona & Rita L - Kissing Girls
Moona wants to explore all of Rita's soft curves, and rubs her silky smooth vulva against her friend's thighs and tummy. That leads into sensual tribbing, as the girls press their soles against each other's bare breasts, and Rita passionately sucks Moona's toes. Nestling her face between Rita's open legs, Moona lovingly penetrates her hairy pussy with four fingers, and watches with joy as she cums. Completely in sync with each other's needs, the girls snuggle up in passionate embrace, and masturbate each other orgasm, while kissing.
AbbyWinters Moona & Rita L - Kissing Girls AbbyWinters Moona & Rita L - Kissing Girls
"When I made her cum the first time, I was so happy!" Moona exclaims with sparkling eyes, giggling and cuddling with Rita. "I was more wet for that than anything!". The exhilarating chemistry between these two sweet girls makes it a joy to watch them have sex. Rita begins by giving Moona an expert foot massage, which leads to romantic kisses. After tugging aside stylish bras for nipple sucking, they get naked and indulge their passion for giving pleasure. Moona gently laps Rita's hairy pussy, then buries three fingers deep inside to make her tremble with blissful release. "I'm cumming! Oh sí, Moona!" Rita cries, as her partner looks on in awe. Moona is so excited that she grinds against Rita's thigh, then moves into a 69 and announces: "I want you to lick me!". Rita's mouth on her clit nearly launches Moona into orbit, and she moans with a climax that's so powerful, that she can't help but laugh. During tribbing and fingering, Moona gently instructs Rita on how to give several more orgasms, each more intense than the last, until her eyes roll back in ecstasy. For the finale, the girls curl up to stroke each other's pussies, nuzzling flushed faces with sensual eye contact. Together, they savour the delicious sensation of being overcome with pleasure, while embracing a beautiful new friend.
AbbyWinters Moona & Rita L - Kissing Girls

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.04.14-Moona_and_Rita_L-Kissing_Girls.mp4
AbbyWinters-23.04.14-Moona_and_Rita_L-Kissing_Girls_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.04.14-Moona_and_Rita_L-Kissing_Girls.mp4 - 1.9 GB
AbbyWinters-23.04.14-Moona_and_Rita_L-Kissing_Girls_photo.rar - 269.8 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 14 April 2023 22:32
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: