Register

AbbyWinters Ayla - Perky boobs - 11 April 2023

11 April 2023
AbbyWinters Ayla - Perky boobs
AbbyWinters Ayla - Perky boobs - 11 April 2023
Ayla makes a delightful first impression with her sweet dimpled grin and voluminous corkscrew curls. She caresses her chest over her colourful top, then peels it off to reveal a cosy pink bralette. As she grabs her bare feet to stretch, Ayla's nipples poke through the fabric. Slipping out her gym shorts, she happily displays her girly panties, which are adorned with adorable cartoon ice cream bars. With a sensual expression, she adjusts her bra to reveal her pert breasts.
AbbyWinters Ayla - Perky boobs AbbyWinters Ayla - Perky boobs AbbyWinters Ayla - Perky boobs
Casting a friendly glance over her shoulder, Ayla does squats in her undies, then drops them around her ankles, to continue her workout naked. She lays on her side on the floor and performs leg lifts with a resistance band, unveiling her neatly shaved pussy. After standing in the nude, to show off her perfect bubble butt, Ayla invites us to watch her take a shower. Her toned figure looks even more strikingly pretty with suds dripping from her nipples, and running down her thighs, as she flashes a bright smile.
AbbyWinters Ayla - Perky boobs AbbyWinters Ayla - Perky boobs
Curly-haired new model Ayla has a serene presence that accentuates her graceful beauty. While stretching in her snug shorts, she discusses her love of playing with her dogs in the park, and her new hobby of mountain climbing. She explains that getting out of her comfort zone means that: "I feel completely excited every second that I'm climbing!". Ayla's nipples are visible through her soft bra, so she twists the straps to uncover her perky breasts. "I think they're a good size for my body!", she announces with an endearing grin. After massaging oil into her tummy and slender legs to make her skin soft, Ayla takes off her pastel panties. On her hands and knees, Ayla gets into relaxing nude yoga positions that provide enticing views of her peachy bottom. "This releases a bit of tension out of my body", she sighs as she flexes. While playfully sitting upside down in the chair, she shares her dream of travelling to Thailand and Australia, then hops in the shower. As she lathers up her chest and silky-smooth pussy, Ayla giggles and presses her sudsy boobs and bum against the glass. Then, she blows us a kiss and declares: "Thank you so much for being here with me and sharing this beautiful day!".
AbbyWinters Ayla - Perky boobs

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.04.11-Ayla-Perky_boobs.mp4
AbbyWinters-23.04.11-Ayla-Perky_boobs_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.04.11-Ayla-Perky_boobs.mp4 - 1.5 GB
AbbyWinters-23.04.11-Ayla-Perky_boobs_photo.rar - 175.5 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: