Register

AbbyWinters Andrea B - No Tattoos - 12 March 2023

14 March 2023
AbbyWinters Andrea B - No Tattoos
AbbyWinters Andrea B - No Tattoos - 12 March 2023
As Andrea runs her hands through her dazzling curly hair, we get a quick peek up her denim skirt. Beaming proudly into the camera, she peels off her snug top and plays with her bra, making her dark nipples slip out. After giving her pert breasts a loving squeeze, she stands on the bed in her cotton panties, which are decorated with colourful cartoon bunnies. Perched on her knees, she looks over her shoulder with a grin that makes clear she knows how good she looks in a thong.
AbbyWinters Andrea B - No Tattoos AbbyWinters Andrea B - No Tattoos AbbyWinters Andrea B - No Tattoos
Andrea reveals that she's completely shaved by tugging at her undies, then drops them around her ankles. She accentuates the curves of her bubble butt by putting her skirt on backwards, and flashes a megawatt smile. While reclining on a mound of pillows, to share intimate views of her pussy, she puts her bare feet in the air to open her legs. With a cheeky expression, Andrea uses her fingers to spread her labia wide enough to reveal her tampon.
AbbyWinters Andrea B - No Tattoos AbbyWinters Andrea B - No Tattoos
"Come with me, let me show you my scooter!" Andrea announces. She offers an upskirt glimpse as she hops on the seat, and the wind blows through her curls as she heads out for a ride. Back home, Andrea welcomes us into her bedroom, and slips off her shirt to massage aromatic oil into her soft breasts. She explains that she discovered how distinctive her dark areolas are after comparing them to her best friend's: "I'm different and unique, and that made me feel good!". While wriggling out of her skirt, to reveal her thick booty, she laughs and her boobs bounce. "I never feel uncomfortable to show my body!" Andrea declares. She pulls down her girly panties, to reveal another of her sexy features: a pale birthmark just above her vulva. It used to make her feel shy, but now she loves it, because it means: "I'm a special girl!". Andrea lights up a bright smile as she discusses her beautiful first sexual experience, with an Italian guy she was in love with. Relaxing in bed, she spreads her legs to show how she likes to touch her perfectly shaved pussy, then strokes her clit with a pink vibrator.
AbbyWinters Andrea B - No Tattoos

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.03.12-Andrea_B-No_Tattoos.mp4
TrueLesbian-23.03.12-Dee.Williams.Spencer.Bradley.The.Spare.Room.mp4

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.03.12-Andrea_B-No_Tattoos.mp4 - 959.2 MB
AbbyWinters-23.03.12-Andrea_B-No_Tattoos_photo.rar - 161.2 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 14 March 2023 23:03
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: